on 28 December 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I received the case and generally satisfied with it.
After some two weeks or so I am of the opinion that my initial feeling was as flawed as is this product. Yesterday I noticed that one magnet had become detached from its seating. I replaced it, however it would not stay in place. Closer inspection revealed that the surrounding plastic had broken away. So now the case will not stay closed. It still functions as a protective case in a fashion, however I will now look for a more robust and better quality case. Samsung tablets are far too expensive to be protected by poor quality accessories.
on 4 December 2014
Looks great but very poor quality. Have had this for just over a month and already the plastic edge near the magnets has cracked and a small chunk has fallen out. This has only been used within the home so hasn't even been carried around in a bag or suffered impact of any kind. Disappointed but I guess you get what you pay for...
on 14 January 2015
Disappointed, it's started falling apart already, the magnets that hold the flip have come loose.i've barely used this case and it's coming apart the magnets have had to be glued back in to the spaces and the back plastic around them is cracking very very disappointed.
on 19 December 2013
Though it was one of the best looking cases I've ever owned, this IVSO case was let down by some serious design flaws.

Most severe was the magnets in the lid. As others have mentioned, when flipped back, the cover actually triggered the same mechanism which turns off the screen when the cover is closed. I suspect the magnet was too strong. It made the case difficult to hold, especially when drawing. Also the same magnet seemed to interfere with the Wacom technology that controls the S-Pen, producing a dead zone on the screen whenever the magnet lay directly behind the screen making it next to impossible to draw/write in that area.

The case was also a bit too heavy. I didn't mind that too much but it was odd to find the lighter 2014 model tablet ended up heavier than my 2013 model in a different IVSO case. I also think this is the reason it was difficult getting the tablet to stand up. When rolled up, the base just wasn't deep enough.

In the end, I swapped this for a better model of IVSO case (listed as 'IVSO Slim-Book Stand Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tablet with Card Holder and Hand Strap'), which might not be quite as attractive but is much lighter, stands up better, and doesn't keep turning off the screen when folded back.
on 5 December 2013
I bought this IVSO case off the strength of overall reviews. It does its job protecting the tablet but its surprisingly heavy and the cover flaps a bit when folded behind the tablet. It does protect the tablet when closed so it's OK for now, but I plan changing it just as soon as Samsung get their act together and make a new case available for the 2014 Edition Note, hopefully before Christmas.
on 12 October 2015
Really good...been using it for months...kept my tablet safe from scratches and other dirt...the whole set is just great and we'll worth the money I paid for...I will be buying again when my cover needs replacing which may be for a while longer tho:-) highly recommended
on 24 January 2014
The product is excellent for its price. Fits perfectly around the device and even puts the device to sleep when the flip is closed, waking it up when it opens.
Recommended to anyone considering this cover in its price range.
on 17 January 2015
This case was a poor fit. The tablet did not sit well in it and if pressed in, theshell of the case case pressed the on/off switch. Disappointed so returned it.
on 24 July 2014
***STOP PRESS*** It is with shame I am updating my original review below, and if anyone does try to put their tablet in the case upside down, what I described in the original review will happen!! It was thanks to a more recent review left by 'Igor' which caused me to check if I could have stupidly actually made this mistake....and I had :( The case is a perfect fit for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 if you don't make my error. So sorry to anyone my review affected, and now running away to hide......

I bought this for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Tablet and the case would have been good value, but either I've not been sent the right case or it needs updating for this particular tablet, as when it's in the case the top left hand corner restricts the power button. Also it interferes with the charging port and I find I have to take the tablet out to charge it, otherwise it's hit and miss whether it will charge. Nothing wrong with the case as I've seen good reviews for other phones and tablets, but the one for my tablet needs some revision. I'm using it until a better one comes out as there's not much choice yet due to the Tab S only just being released.
on 5 February 2014
The case itself looks nice but has serious flaws.
1. Design: flimsy, doesn't stand up straight and has annoying overlaps as the case is not the size of the tablet, slightly bigger.
2. Weight: very heavy and makes for uncomfortable usage.
3. Magnet is too strong, cause problems when stand is being used as it causes a dead zone on tablet where the s pen is used.
4. Materials: for some reason this case has left marks on my tablet from where the case is split in two on the front, so as it is two halves inside a case it leaves marks from when covering over the tablet when not in use.

I need a refund, not what I expect.