5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5110
Published 21 months ago by Dan McDonough

2.0 out of 5 stars Microphone obscured when tablet is angled
Published 17 months ago by Wendy

2.0 out of 5 stars Microphone obscured when tablet is angled, 28 Oct 2012
The case itself is good value for money BUT after several poor quality Skype calls I have now discovered that the microphone sits directly on the cover when the tablet is tilted. This means that the mike is covered up and next to no sound gets picked up. Have ended calls due to the frustration of the caller and the receiver. One solution would be to adjust the angle of the tablet but then the view is of the ceiling and rather defeats the object of video calling.

If you're not going to use the microphone function on your tablet then this case would be great for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5110, 12 July 2012
I pretty much love everything about this cover. It fits without getting in the way of any buttons or camera lenses, which was a problem I had with the first case I tried. I like being able to use it to stand up my tablet for viewing videos. The feel of the outside is leather-like and not too cheap, and the inner surface is nice and soft. The whole thing feels solid while still being reasonably thin. My only minor complaint is that when you close the cover, it hooks over the top of the tablet tightly and is a little difficult to release. You have to grab it right above the rear camera lens and it seems sort of awkward to me. Maybe it will relax a little over time and get easier to pop open. This is a PERFECT deal for the price and I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars IVSO® Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand (White), 19 Sep 2012
Absolutely brilliant product, fits white Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 perfectly. White PU leather looks and feels very nice, almost as good as real leather. It's also quite slim, so it doesn't make your tablet a lot bulkier than it already is. Of course, white case needs more care, but overall I'm very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 15 Nov 2012
John Partington (London) - See all my reviews
Good enough, for the price, it's a substantial case. When used to incline the Tab at an angle the Tab tends to slip down and rest almost horizontal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover by IVSO, 20 July 2012
Mr. M. Harrison (england) - See all my reviews
I have just purchased the IVSO® Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand.The quality is first class and the tab fits very securely in the case the front flap that protects the screen was very stiff at first but slackens off after a couple of days, well worth the £14 asking price

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, slim and a good fit, 14 Nov 2012
Simply packaged and very effective. Not too bulky with access to all the connectors and easy to get at the S-Pen. Slightly brighter red than I was expecting, but that's not a problem. Grips all round the tablet without getting in the way of the speakers or the rear camera. Has slots to allow the tablet to stand at two different angles of slope. Doesn't smother the sound when closed which is a bonus when alerts sound.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good protection BUT not very versatile, 8 Sep 2012
I bought the yellow cover and I love the color.

It fits nicely and provides good protection - the cover feels nice but comparing to other tablets covers [i.e iPad], is not the best.

The main disadvantage to me is that once you apply the cover, it makes handling the tablet in vertical position rather difficult [if you are trying to use it for reading with one hand].

3.0 out of 5 stars Great as stand in landscape - not so good in portrait, 25 April 2013
Well made, light cover with reasonable leather-like feel.
Works really well in the standard landscape orientation and that is often how I use the tablet.
However, it really does not work well in portrait mode as the cover will not fold flat back.
It is OK if you want to just hold it as a book with the flap there on the side, but if you want to use it as a tablet in that orientation then you are left with a loose half-folded back cover.

The technical description above should state that it does not fold back completely - the seller needs to change this to avoid further bad reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Exactly What I Needed!, 14 July 2012
I bought this for my husband's new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

The cover fits perfectly. It is very well made, and is just exactly what we wanted. The adjustable back (any position you want) is really a plus. At first my husband said "Too bad the speakers are covered up". Then he said, "Oops I think I have it in backwards." Turned it around and -- there you go -- perfect!

And received it very quickly, can't say enough good about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design. Effective protection, 28 Aug 2012
C. Nation "chrisnation" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Once I'd referred back to the photos on the product page, I could see which way round to fit it, to get it to stand up in 'watch a vid' mode.... I'm a bit slow today, it seems.

But the thing itself is excellent. The outer shell is pretty rigid and is going to protect my new Sam Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 from knocks and scuffing very effectively. The interior lining is soft and won't scratch the tab's case.

The claws that hold the tab in place are not going to let go in a hurry. Best way to fit your tab is to slide it under the claws on the sides, up to and under the claws at the top end [away from the centre fold], then ease the claws on the bottom end over the corners of the tab. The six claws are now holding the tab in place with some considerable rigidity.

The claw holding the thing closed could have done with being a little deeper, to curve a little futher over the edge of the tab. As it is, it does hold the case closed but not as firmly as I'd like. As long as the claw does not go flexy and lose the firmness of its grip over the edge, it'll do the job.

If this thing was originally priced or is on sale elsewhere at +/- £23, I'd definitely expect it to be in real leather. The material is not leather but a reasonably convincing leather-look synthetic. It will be easier to keep clean than leather, tho'.

At the Amz price I'm happy. An effective way to protect an expensive piece of kit and with some style, too.

ARRAY(0x9de93408)