Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 17 November 2015
Wonderful voice, very good songs, always a pleisure hear Linda Thompson singing.
on 5 June 2014
Not what I would call a great album, but very pleasant listening. Nice to hear from Linda after quite a while, but not much more I can say really.
on 25 July 2014
My wifes choice which turned out to be excellent judgement.
on 4 May 2015
What a great lady
on 22 February 2014
Linda has a lot to offer and as such regularly picks a good set of songs and surrounds herself with great musicians. here it is more of a family affair. I find this an entertaining cd without it grabbing me by the throat. there just seems to be a missing ingredient which I cannot quite place.
on 12 January 2016
Very good
on 18 November 2013
Linda is in a very good shape. Great songs and the voice is strong as ever. Now one could hope for some concerts as well.
on 16 February 2014
This did not live up to hopes. For Linda Thompson die hard fans it will be essential but will not win new admirers
on 3 December 2013
I was a bit disappointed when I first played this, but it's definitely growing on me and could become a favourite in the months ahead.
on 6 November 2014
Thank goodness for that.... If you thought Richard Thompson was doom and gloom from the tomb try this. The cover says it all. Woman on the beach in a plain mac on a grey day, not even facing the camera. Music to match. For what it's worth she's still got a great voice though.