4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for solo
Published 4 days ago by V.H

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless junk.
Useless piece of junk. Don't waste your money. Worked for 30 seconds then put it on charge and it never worked again. In those 30 seconds it was difficult to locate the on/off switch.
Published 2 months ago by DJC1958

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for solo, 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Purple (Personal Care)
I've tried this out only solo so far, since my boyfriend hasn't yet wanted to include it in penetration. But alone it gives me great orgasms, feels very nice and easy to put in place. Friction is what makes you orgasm, so it's quite hard to come without moving it around with my hand. It should sit nicely in doggystyle especially I'd think, I'll try that out soon. Well worth the money, good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Come with it., 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Purple (Personal Care)
Great toy, insert first for a while, let the wife win the gold medal, then go for it yourself, have used many times in the last 9 months, charges okay and lasts ages, one reviewer has had trouble, maybe faulty unit, we are not disappointed with our purchase, have some fun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless junk., 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Pink (Personal Care)

We Vibe 4 Purple