4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for solo

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
Published 1 day ago by Anonymous

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for solo, 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Purple (Personal Care)
I've tried this out only solo so far, since my boyfriend hasn't yet wanted to include it in penetration. But alone it gives me great orgasms, feels very nice and easy to put in place. Friction is what makes you orgasm, so it's quite hard to come without moving it around with my hand. It should sit nicely in doggystyle especially I'd think, I'll try that out soon. Well worth the money, good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Come with it., 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Purple (Personal Care)
Great toy, insert first for a while, let the wife win the gold medal, then go for it yourself, have used many times in the last 9 months, charges okay and lasts ages, one reviewer has had trouble, maybe faulty unit, we are not disappointed with our purchase, have some fun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, 18 Dec 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Purple (Personal Care)
The We-Vibe 4 Plus is a Compact, body-hugging couples vibrator, Curved to fit her body and fit snugly in place and comes with a We-Connect app Connect, customize and control from anywhere with the app -This is not the case, this item does not stay in place and does not fit my body also this app keeps disconnecting it's self. These were the 2 main reasons for buying this very expensive item. I will be requesting a refund as we just ended up very frustrated.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Oct 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Pink (Personal Care)
returned would not charge looked second hand box not sealed .
thanks john

4.0 out of 5 stars her enjoyment alone makes it enjoyable for me, 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Purple (Personal Care)
Using this together had polarising results for me and my partner, she has some of the most intense and satisfying climaxes in minutes, yet mine, although quicker, are much less satisfying. This may just be a personal thing though, her enjoyment alone makes it enjoyable for me.

The design is fairly snug, although she has to hold it in place to make sure it doesn't come out in some positions (it holds very well in doggy). The charge lasts a good length of time and the charging dock is very discreet. The controller is sometimes a little hit and miss, not always responding to inputs but generally works fine and is much better than fiddling with the device itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless junk., 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: We Vibe 4 Pink (Personal Care)
Useless piece of junk. Don't waste your money. Worked for 30 seconds then put it on charge and it never worked again. In those 30 seconds it was difficult to locate the on/off switch.

We Vibe 4 Purple