5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BAG (check size of your camera first), 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Camera Case Bag for Panasonic LUMIX DMC LZ20 LZ30 FZ100 FZ150 FZ200 FZ62 FZ72 Long Zoom Camera & G2,G3,G5,G6,GF2,GF3,GF-5,GF-6 Camera bridge cameras - (Black) (Electronics)
As the panasonic lumix DMC FZ72 was not supplied with a case i looked at various cases online. I did not want anything too big or
with too much wasted space. This bag is brilliant ,a snug fit with a pocket suitable for SD cards and if required (although not by me )
there is possibly room for the charger and cable. The bag is well made and I consider it a bargain at the price. BRILLIANT and I
RECOMMEND this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my camera nicely, 25 Feb 2014
S. Johnson "Shaz" (UK) - See all my reviews
The camera case arrived promptly and my Lumix FZ72 fits great in there, there is no room for anything else like the battery charger but I only wanted it to put my camera in so it does the job and for a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
A perfect fit for my new camera i can not fault it