Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.22

on 27 May 2014
This story starts off hot and steamy and just gets more intense. Be warned, it is hardcore and it has some step-daddy/daughter sex scenes. The characters are perky coeds playing around and having some fun. The introduction of the step-daddy works well and just heats up the situation. Good dialogue and good description. If you don't like getting turned on by sexy situations, go read something else.
on 4 May 2014
Not a bad story, but a theme which is well-explored and this one sort of follows the ruts in the road. Entertaining enough if you don't want too much plausibility.
on 7 June 2015
An unsubtle and clumsily written example of the older-man-seduced story. Beyond the awkward writing, it needed a little back story so we understood at least something about the characters and their relationship. That said, it did end up turning me on (I think that was as much that it inspired me to use my imagination rather than the story itself) and the author offers it for free, so who am I to criticise too harshly? Three stars for the author's hard work and as a thank you for offering it without charge!
on 22 June 2014
The book is amazing only thing is I wish it was a lot longer but the story line is great and all the sexual parts are spot on.The good thing about the book is that it is not to slow you have u storyline at the beginning then it jumps straight into the sexual activity I would definitely read this book again and more to come.
on 3 November 2015
Now I hardly ever read but I will probably start now :D To be honest there's lots of books out there like 50 shades of grey but to be honest I think this is so much more intriguing it a actually has a story (Fictional) but you can actually feel the emotion of each. Character so thank you for this :)
on 16 September 2014
Really well written book,the descriptions of the sex are really erotic.very good novel for pleasuring yourself to,had me wanting to read more of this authors work
on 7 July 2014
nice little erotic story that had you interested in what was going on but short on real detail in the sex department still worth the read.
on 3 January 2015
Didn't realise this was 1 story about a step father who sleeps with his step daughter and her friend. Not for me.
on 14 July 2015
Good book short but sweet not too taxing on the brain easy read just what the doctor ordered if it's your thing
on 21 May 2014
really enjoyed the storyline as taboo is so erotic. Had good imagination as to what was going on in the story.