4.2 out of 5 stars1,782

on 27 February 2014
We have purchased 3 sets over the months - 2 x 1st generation and 1 x 2nd generation. The differences are in the number of jets and the controls that are available. The thing they all have in common however is that there is good sound output. The jets of water are also very responsive to the beat and is quite hypnotic to watch. I particularly like the 2nd generation due to the extra volume control - the jets still work even at lower volume which is great when you don't want to disturb others.

Some people have asked if they are compatible with iPhones etc. The answer is yes they are - although you will need a mobile phone charger to power them. If you are hooking them up to laptop like me, they draw their power via the USB socket from the computer.

Would not hesitate to recommend as a gift for teenagers, students or anybody who is in to gadgetry. I am sure they would not be disappointed.
11 comment|169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2014
We bought these for our 11 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves them and so does my husband, who now also wants some! Good sound quality as well.
on 5 May 2015
These are amazing to look at but sound wise there's loads better for the same price. But don't get me wrong I love these, they light up the room with colour and the dancing water is mesmerising :)
review image
on 28 October 2013
BRILLIANT!!!!! I COULD SIT AND WATCH THESE AMAZING LITTLE SPEAKERS ALL DAY!!! EASY TO SET UP VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE!!
on 2 March 2014
These speakers are fantastic, they are so easy to use and the kids love them they work best in a dark room and the lights dance over the walks and ceiling!
on 21 February 2014
Fantastic present for my teenager who loves them and a great price too. Exactly what she wanted! Might even borrow them myself!
on 4 January 2014
Bought these speakers for my 11 year old daughter for christmas. Sound quality is good and the effects are brilliant. My daughter loves them. They're that good im going to buy another set for myself
on 8 March 2014
They are really fascinating to watch. They are light weight. It does need additional power supply by means if a socket
on 24 March 2014
The first pair that were delivered were faulty which was a huge disappointment on Christmas Day when my grandson opened them. However, I cannot fault the supplier in any way and would like to thank him so much for the quality of customer service provided. Once informed of the problem he despatched a second set immediately, free of charge and because I explained that I don't get out much due to a disability he told me not tot bother to return the faulty set in order to save me any bother. How can you beat that??
22 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2014
Great present for 1 of my daughters. She Lvs them. They r great fun. I actually Lv them. Lol. Great gift from the age of 9 up.