5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT AND TOTALLY GENUINE (do not worry and order it!)
I ordered this as a really last minute present for my older sister. I got very confused about it after reading a handful of bad reviews however I still ordered the product but was hopeful that it will be a genuine product as it was being dispatched from amazon who are certified sellers of GHD products. The product came and was TOTALLY GENUINE as I registered it it first...
Published 6 months ago by Avneet

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!!
I had these purchased for my birthday and when received they looked lovely and was really pleased. But when turned them on they do not heat up like a genuine pair of GHD's.

I cannot express to all of you buying this product that they are NOT real or genuine and when putting the hologram and date code into the GHD verification Tool they are invalid...
Published 13 months ago by Charlotte jane

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars of of the best doowads I've ever bought my missus.., 11 Dec. 2014
Janus Johansen "Muad" (Drumconrath, Meath, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
My missus was using a very tired set of straighteners from a different brand since her days in college..so they'd have been about 14 years old at least.. they fact they lasted so long and were still working 100% untill recently was extremely impressive. However..the wire broke and was in need of a new pair of ear burners..

It's the season to be jolly, so I thought I'd pick her up a proper smart set of GHDs as I'd hear many good things..

Let me tell you I am not unimpressed...and I had fairly lofty expectations..

Old straighteners took approx 15-20 to get hot
New GHDs ..maybe what 30sec AND they beep when at temp
With the Old straighteners she needed about 10mins to iron out and no straight bits..
New ones.. 2-3min max

And to top it off the result is better.

I'm gobsmacked the difference is so big...
..to top it off the GHDs feel like a quality product and they have a fancy shiny finish :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW DID I MANAGE WITHOUT THESE, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Had these bought as a Christmas present and now wonder how I managed without them. They make my hair super smooth and are so easy to use. Love the long cord and the carry case that is heat resistant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I knew that ghd are good but this one is amazing! I love it! My hair are loving it:)

5.0 out of 5 stars but the actual GHD's are amazing! my first GHD's and they work so well, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I brought these in a GHD shop so can not comment on ordering from amazon and whether these are genuine or not. but the actual GHD's are amazing! my first GHD's and they work so well! took a second literally to heat up, worked quick and easy and still straight a day later even after sleeping on it! with my previous non GHDs my hair would go fluffy about 30 minutes after!!

Will defiantly recommend these, but do make sure you have genuine ones! love love love!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Genuine!!, 19 Nov. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
My partner bought me these as an early Christmas present & I absolutely love them!! Genuine & product guarantee verified at GHD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bargain!!! Lives up to the name, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I bought these on a lightning deal as a treat for myself and i only realised how much I missed GHDs when I replaced my previous pair (of a different brand.) They look, feel and perform like magic. I am hoping these last longer than previous GHDs though as they have stopped working within a year of purchase due to wiring issues, hence why I went for a cheaper brand last time. I'm so impressed with these though and want them to last forever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars They were better priced than anywhere else, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Cannot fault GHD's, they are what they are, quick delivery and product as expected. They were better priced than anywhere else, I just wish generally overall that GHD's would become cheaper, most products do over time although these seem to be staying quite high considering the amount of years they have existed for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rubbish, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Wish I could give zero stars! Been using GHD for years, they broke, hence the replacement ! The plates don't meet properly, the new heat temp of 180 is rubbish, takes ages to straighten my hair and that's straight after it's been washed! I wouldn't mind my hair is fine, so don't even waste your money........

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent straighteners/stylers as always, 8 July 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Delivered quickly. Excellent straighteners/stylers as always. Carry case doubles as heat protective surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Quality design products. I can only recommend to other customers. I am very excited. Very good product. Shipping without any problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›