5.0 out of 5 stars HOW DID I MANAGE WITHOUT THESE
Had these bought as a Christmas present and now wonder how I managed without them. They make my hair super smooth and are so easy to use. Love the long cord and the carry case that is heat resistant.
Published 8 months ago by D. Gildroy

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!!
I had these purchased for my birthday and when received they looked lovely and was really pleased. But when turned them on they do not heat up like a genuine pair of GHD's.

I cannot express to all of you buying this product that they are NOT real or genuine and when putting the hologram and date code into the GHD verification Tool they are invalid...
Published 6 months ago by Charlotte jane

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!!, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)

Considering the price I am surprised amazon can even sell this FAKE product for so much.
Dont waste your time or money and go onto the GHD site and pay in full to get a first class, decent pair of straightners.

I have requested a full refund and will be purchasing mine off of the official GHD website. I am not happy.

Be Warned!

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION!!! FAKE!!!, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I cannot give any other review than one star for this product.

It arrived on time, but the item was faulty - the tongs did not close properly and so I was unable to straighten my hair.

I went to register this product on the GHD website only to find out that they do not recognize it.

After careful checking, the hologram was different and the seller is Jemalla and should be Jemella (GHDs seller).

Returned for a refund, not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW DID I MANAGE WITHOUT THESE, 27 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 8 May 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I have use GHD's for years, when my old pair decided to die I bought these, they are no where near as good as my old ones. The plates don't close properly and break my hair all the time. Also because the plates don't close they are useless for curling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore these!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Would not go anywhere without these! Had my last pair for a very long time and when I saw these thought they looked fab. They do the job, look great and come in. A handy heat resistant case for transporting. An absolute must.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I manage without them!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I've always always thought the hype over ghd's was just that, hype, and I carried on using my much cheaper Nicky Clarke straighteners with okay results. When they broke recently, I decided to try ghd's. What can I say, the difference is remarkable! My frizzy hair straightened in no time at all and was left soft and shiny, better still, the style holds after sleeping on it so I'll need to use them less. The carry case\heat mat is handy, as is the extra long power cord. The pretty multi colours of this Wonderland set are a nice addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Purchased them before i saw all these reviews about fakes. Mine verified on the ghd website they are real, these are real ghds. The whole set is perfect, my old ones were from 2010 but the difference is wow. My hairs long and it does it all within 5mins, whereas with other straighteners its atleast double the time. Cannot live without them. Expensive yes but they are worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent straighteners/stylers as always, 8 July 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Delivered quickly. Excellent straighteners/stylers as always. Carry case doubles as heat protective surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars ghd wonderland gift set, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
I absolutely love these, it is true what they say about ghd's being the best, It heats up very quickly and comes in a very handy bag that is also a heat mat so very useful indeed. you also get 2 clips which is a great help when straightening your hair. I would recommend this product to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: ghd Wonderland Gift Set (Personal Care)
Quality design products. I can only recommend to other customers. I am very excited. Very good product. Shipping without any problems.

ghd Wonderland Gift Set