Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£1.79

on 25 October 2013
I love Jasmine Thompsons singing and for this reason would like to hear more of her voice and less music on the tracks. I love her "Bundle of Tantrums" album, she does sing with less background music on this. I am enjoying this EP, it is still very good, but for me she is best with just her voice and piano. Looking forward to what comes next, a very talented young lady.
on 20 May 2014
A very good wee vocalist, who needs the right PR to push her forward onto radio playlists as I think Jasmine could be one of those next best things to be heard on more often. She also needs a proper release on CD than just as a downloadable file and have these EP's released as hard copies, and a album release. So to the record company get your finger out.
on 27 April 2014
Honestly, I really love this EP. it's uncomplicated, sweet and tender - kinda reflects a very gentle soul which helps me relax driving home after a long day at work. Couldnt recommend it less to fans of this genre.
on 5 November 2013
Amazing voice and clean, clear sound.... 5 stars for Willow and Run...surprised a label hasn't jumped all over this as she's got a distinct & long career.....
on 30 October 2013
Willow and Run are the stand-out tracks for me. I love Jasmine's voice - and these are strong songs that are a joy to listen to.
on 21 June 2015
I've recently discovered this amazingly talented vocalist, luv her vocal range, pitch & accuracy. But sadly i won't be purchasing her music until her manager considers AUDIO CD / 2 K releases, for us, music conscious & audiophiles around the world. I await positive feedback....
on 2 February 2016
Good singer, good songs. A new talent amongst the best. Some of her songs are covers of other singers' music. But very good .
on 15 August 2014
Simply cannot stop listening to this wonderful voice. These songs are beautiful! Willow has the ability to move me to tears!!
on 10 October 2015
Beautiful Voice And lovely re-imagined songs this young lady is fast becoming my favourite voice to help me relax.
on 24 December 2013
Found out about her on Amazon, just listened to the extracts and I loved it so much I had to buy it. Great artist