5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than Epson inks. I have only had ...
Published 9 months ago by Evo

1.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery but didn't work
Published 15 months ago by David S

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than Epson inks. I have only had ..., 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 14 PerfectPrint Compatible 18XL Ink Cartridges For Epson Expression Home Printer XP-102 XP-202 XP-212 XP-215 XP-205 XP-225 XP-30 XP-302 XP-305 XP-312 XP-315 XP-322 XP-325 XP-402 XP-412 XP-415 XP-405 P405WH XP-422 XP-425 XP-405 (Electronics)
Much cheaper than Epson inks. I have only had to change one cartridge but was straight forward . The printer did recognise the cartridge as not Epson & I had to scroll through 3 pages of dire warning from Epson on the LCD. Vauxhall don't make me use vauxhall fuel in there cars why should Epson dictate what inks go in there printers after sale. If they want people to use there inks bring the price down to the 3rd party levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Printed great photos with my XP-315, inks last ages - love them!!!, 25 Sept. 2014
Printed great photos on my XP-315, long-lasting cartridges, very pleased with these so will definitely be buying them again.

I don't understand how other reviewers were not able to use these with their XP-315 printers. Yes, the printer tells me that these are not genuine epson ink cartridges and asks me to confirm that I want to continue. But this message only appears once and after that the printer will quite happily use the ink. My computer will even give me a read-out on the ink levels left in each cartridge etc.

I think these cartidges are fantastic! I do a lot of printing for college, and also I print a lot of photos for my family too, and the quality is just fantastic with this ink. Most of the photos I printed with this ink we have put in frames around the house - the quality is that good! I find the ink long-lasting, just as good as the genuine epson cartridges only for a tiny fraction of the cost!

Absolutely love these and will definitely be buying again... but won't need to for a good while yet as the cartridges do last me a good while :) Can't recommend highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cartridges, 30 Jun. 2014
Can't understand why there are bad reviews on here about these. I have been buying these for months and I use about 3 of each colour a week (high volume printing) The seller says these are compatible which they 100% are. Your printer will say non genuine ink cartridges detected...you just press OK, it will ask if you wish to continue, press yes and your printer will accept them. It takes 2 seconds, no need to take your printer for a service ;-) These last longer than the genuine ones and as for them not fitting they fit perfectly if you remove the little black wedge from the top like you're meant to!

5.0 out of 5 stars They work fine in my Epson XP-312, 1 Mar. 2014
These cartridges are less than half the price of the Epson originals, but they work just fine in my printer/scanner. I have not attempted printing photos on photo paper so can't speak to that, but for printing documents - no problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 22 April 2014
Very pleased with these so far. Much cheaper than in my local shop! Plus the extra 2 black cartridges makes it even better value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good value for money!!!, 19 Aug. 2014
A. Luddington (UK, Leeds) - See all my reviews
I was sceptical about using these but thought I would give them a go given the massive price difference compared to genuine epson cartridges. So far I have only used the black and although initially it was printing with lines through my pictures once the printer had cleaned and aligned the cartridges they have been printing fine. I didn't even get any warning messages about it not being a genuine cartridge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compatible!!, 18 Mar. 2014
David Freestone "jolly jack" (Peterborough England) - See all my reviews
I found the packaging too large for the items in it.
When cartridges tried in EPSON XP215 printer the Epson software would not allow me to use cartridges.
Perhaps a leaflet on how to use these items enclosed within might hel,p

5.0 out of 5 stars XL series comparable cartridges, 12 Feb. 2014
I Would recommend this service to anyone using XL series comparable cartridges for Epson Xperia-412 printer.
Excellent rapid service and good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery but didn't work, 11 Feb. 2014
Bought these in November 2013 at the same time as I bought a new Epson XP-212 printer. I wanted replacement cartridges 'on standby' although I didn't actually need to use them until early February 2014. They were a great price and arrived speedily. Unfortunately when I DID need them they simply didn't work! The printer wouldn't recognise them even though they were advertised as compatible. Extremely frustrating as when you need to print something, well ... you need to print it there and then! Got a refund and bought more expensive compatible cartridges from another Amazon merchant, but I really do think it's unacceptable to advertise something as compatible when too often (judging by other reviews here) it just isn't! I'll buy elsewhere in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Compatible, 22 Jun. 2014
Not bad quality print results from my EPSON XP-412 with these inks. Showed as "Not recognising cartridges" to start with but after a look at them realised that you had to take the coloured "wedge" out of the cartridge to enable them to click in properly.