5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus - Buy One Get One FREE! (Personal Care)
This is a very good deal. When you can get two products that both work so well in the same capsule, you have to jump on a deal like that. I feel really good. I am happier and hopeful that I have found something that is going to help me get a handle on losing this extra weight I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 19 Oct 2013
This is a strong product. It works well and is easy to get down. I was hoping that it would work because I didn’t know what I was going to do with two bottles of it if it didn’t. The price is great and the quality is great! I am so happy with the way I feel and with the weight I have lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost 24 Pounds in 60 Days, 28 April 2014
I lost a total of 24 pounds in the first 60 days. No exercise just stayed active. Not much caffeine so I didn't get the jitters. 60 capsules lasted me about 60 days, I took one in the morning before breakfast and since each capsule has 600mg each the effect last all day. I use it and it has really helped me lose weight. It's also a good idea to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated while taking Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus Capsules.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Green Coffee Bean!!!!, 25 April 2014
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I had to lower the dosage to only two capsules a day before my dinner! I have never in my life taken a green coffee bean that works like this one. I love to eat! Sweets, fried foods, meat and potatoes....I had to actually remind myself to eat. I would go for 8 hours plus and realized that i did not eat! I ate only to not lose muscle and protein!

Plus, I know this is not healthy to go all day and not eat. So, like I said, I lowered the dosage and eat for fuel. I was afraid to take because I have had very bad experiences with caffeine. But this did not cause any jitters whatsoever! I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks by taking only 2 capsules once a day. I do work out when I can (treadmill, thigh machine...) Hopefully the weight lost will continue. I need to lose about 45 more pounds! I rarely give reviews, but it helped me so... I hope this works for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars It totally works!, 30 Nov 2013
I tried this since I'm getting married and needed to lose some weight. I've taken it every day for the past two months and I've seen the difference in my portions and eating habits.

I do not exercise, I eat whatever I want (significantly smaller portions), I get full faster, and do not crave anything in between meals (my biggest problem). I have lost 8 pounds this way. I can only imagine how great it would work if I ate healthier and exercised a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Svetol Green Coffee Capsules, 24 April 2014
Pretty good I only paid some dollars for it. But you have to work out it took about 2weeks for me to notice a difference in my weight but I like it. I have more energy and I'm not that hungry. just don't take it after 5pm it maybe keep u up at night. GOD BLESS.
Resolve

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully the Weight Lost Will Continue, 3 Dec 2013
I was afraid to take because I have had very bad experiences with caffeine. But this did not because any jitters whatsoever! I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks by taking only 2 capsules once a day. I do work out when I can (treadmill, thigh machine...) hopefully the weight lost will continue.

I need to lose about 45 more pounds! I rarely give reviews, but it helped me so... I hope this works for you! The grace of God is with you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!!!, 2 Dec 2013
I have been taking this product for 2 week, and I am already down 6 pounds!!!!

I haven't even changed any of my eating habits besides making sure to eat something for breakfast even if it is something small and I am pushing myself to drink more water. In the next couple weeks I am going to start my exercising program and I can't wait to see how much I lose then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 29 Nov 2013
I was on medicine that made insulin and caused the pancreas to do its job, but after 5 years I felt no better than before being put on it. I still had no energy and got coma-sleepy after eating anything. This pill changed that from day one.

I have normal energy all day, not a burst of hyper energy in the morning. My blood levels have started getting back to normal and even with no exercise I am slowly losing weight. I don't have strange food cravings all day either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost pounds, 28 Nov 2013
I take 1 capsule pretty much every day and try to exercises daily. When I first started to take the pills I noticed that it did affect my sleep so I just took them in the mornings.

I've been taking the pills for about 15 days and have lost a total of 11 pounds. All it takes is discipline, diet, perspiration, and hard work. And of course a little helps from these svetol green coffee bean extract plus capsules.

Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus - Buy One Get One FREE!
Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus - Buy One Get One FREE! by Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus
Out of stock