5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection! Epson XP-405
I bought these at the same time as my printer as I know the the printer comes with 'start up' half empty cartridges and I certainly wasn't pay almost half the cost of the printer for a set of ink, so I bought these.

Published 20 months ago by thegherks

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work in XP-215
Sorry. Can't find any easy way to contact PerfectPrint for help, so rating this product 1 star. I have an XP-215, but when I put the ink cartridges in, it says the Ink Cartridge is not recognised, and the printer won't work. Yes.. I've removed the black piece of plastic.

Published 9 months ago by Mr. A. Drewett

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection! Epson XP-405, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 12 PerfectPrint Compatible 18XL Ink Cartridges For Epson Expression Home Printer XP-102 XP-202 XP-212 XP-215 XP-205 XP-225 XP-30 XP-302 XP-305 XP-312 XP-315 XP-322 XP-325 XP-402 XP-412 XP-415 XP-405 P405WH XP-422 XP-425 XP-405 (Office Product)

I was waiting on the usual annoyances of the message on screen saying 'these are not Epson' and having to 'argue' with the damn thing until it would print. Then I usually had to go through so many head cleaning cycles to get the things to work, I had already used up half the ink.

Well not with these! As recommended when I got the warning that my black cart was very low, I replaced ALL the carts. Mixing different brands is just asking for trouble. So I found a random pic and sent it to the printer. Out it came PERFECTLY reproduced, no lines, no missed spots, no bleeding just perfect! The printer accepted these without a battle. I have NEVER had a cart change go so smoothly hence why I have just ordered another set of these just in case this seller changes and I get different stock.

If you're in any doubt about whether to fork out around £25 for ONE set of Epson when you can get SIX sets for around the same price, look no further! I am also very fussy about my tech and they even passed my tests.

Very very pleased indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are AMAZING!!!, 23 Mar. 2014
Bought these for my new Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer. The reviews were varied so i took a gamble. When i bought them they cost me £10 and considering you get 3 sets of all 4 colours I found it hard to believe that they were going to work!
But... I installed them yesterday and they work perfectly, well almost. They printer suggests that they are not genuine but you can just press ok to proceed using them. I print photos so i noticed a difference with the print photo option as i was left with lines down the image, but thankfully using the Photo Best option dealt with that and i get as good results as i did with the genuine ink.

Save yourself some money. You shouldn't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasnt sure, 5 Jun. 2014
T. I. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure if to try compatible cartridges after a couple of disasters, but reading the reviews I thought id try.
The cartridges come very well packed and look well made to be honest, fitting them into my printer it went through the test stage ,then came up those usual words( you are using the wrong cartridges) but underneath it came up with( would you like to continue anyway) so p pressed ok and sure enough it loaded ,did a test page and even came up with the ink gauge.
All in all I cant fault these cartridges at all ,the colours are as good as Epson new ones at a fraction of the price. I have printed now 200 sheets of colour and b/w and they are still printing brilliantly, with no cartridge leaks at all.
If you are not sure please read the feedback from others.
I am 100% genuine and I do call a spade a spade.

5.0 out of 5 stars They did not seem to work at first but..., 5 May 2014
Well I tried to install these cartridges, but the printer decided it did not recognise them, boy was I frustrated. Looked online for other cartridge sellers then it hit me, oh you dumb a##. There is a little wedge on the spring clip, probably there for its protection during transit, that I foolishly neglected to pull off. Pulled the wedge off each cartridge, inserted and worked first time. I doubt anyone else is as stupid as me.. but if you are "TAKE THE WEDGE OFF" before you insert them, simple... if you're not me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Home Impression XP312, 4 Mar. 2014
Mrs. Karen M. Cosens "Karen C" (Lymington Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Just purchased a new XP312 together with recommended "compatible" ink cartridges. I was concerned after recent feedback that they may not work but thankfully they do

5.0 out of 5 stars Remove the wedge before you put the cartridge in, 10 May 2014
For anyone who's printer came up with the message that the cartridge was not compatible or it couldn't be read please remove the small black wedge in between the spring so that the cartridge can slot in properly. I had the same message and removed the wedge. Works fine now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Nov. 2013
I've always bought compatible cartridges rather than the genuine ones from the manufacturer considering the ridiculous cost of cartridges these days. These are excellent. There was no problem installing them and yes the printer recognised them as not being genuine but they work fine. The quality appears to be no different to a manufacturer's cartridge and to be honest it is a substantial saving. I don't really agree with paying £10-12 for the genuine thing per cartridge when you can buy a set of 12 compatible catridges for £15. It's worth the risk. Well worth the money and value for money. These will last a long while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 4 Mar. 2014
Have used on Epson XP312 and although comes up stating not originals they work fine. Have printed many photos and surprised they did not last longer but to be fair did not count how many photos each set printed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work in XP-215, 9 Sept. 2014
Mr. A. Drewett (London, England) - See all my reviews

I should say: Delivery was excellent, product is very well packaged and overall very professional. Just unfortunate there's no obvious way to contact seller for advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars A much more reasonable price, 4 Sept. 2014
Not at all bad once you get them fitted however please note that they do take quite a bit of force to click them in fully (and they need to be pushed right in or the printer won't recognise them). The other thing is that, while they are very good quality (making some lovely photo prints) you will get bombarded by messages from the printer the first time round warning you that they are not "genuine" cartridges.