5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection! Epson XP-405
I bought these at the same time as my printer as I know the the printer comes with 'start up' half empty cartridges and I certainly wasn't pay almost half the cost of the printer for a set of ink, so I bought these.

Published 9 months ago by thegherks

1.0 out of 5 stars These cartridges are not compatible with my Epson
I bought these cartridges having read all the reviews. Some people said they didn't work with their printers and they didn't work with mine. My Epson XP-305 refuses to recognise them so I am going to have to return them and buy Epson instead. Very disappointing.
Published 6 months ago by VickyA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection! Epson XP-405, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: 12 Compatible Ink Cartridges (Epson 18 XL Series). 3 Full sets of T1816, including 3x T1811 Black, 3x T1812 Cyan, 3x T1813 Magenta and 3x T1814 Yellow (Office Product)

I was waiting on the usual annoyances of the message on screen saying 'these are not Epson' and having to 'argue' with the damn thing until it would print. Then I usually had to go through so many head cleaning cycles to get the things to work, I had already used up half the ink.

Well not with these! As recommended when I got the warning that my black cart was very low, I replaced ALL the carts. Mixing different brands is just asking for trouble. So I found a random pic and sent it to the printer. Out it came PERFECTLY reproduced, no lines, no missed spots, no bleeding just perfect! The printer accepted these without a battle. I have NEVER had a cart change go so smoothly hence why I have just ordered another set of these just in case this seller changes and I get different stock.

If you're in any doubt about whether to fork out around 25 for ONE set of Epson when you can get SIX sets for around the same price, look no further! I am also very fussy about my tech and they even passed my tests.

Very very pleased indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Remove the wedge before you put the cartridge in, 10 May 2014
For anyone who's printer came up with the message that the cartridge was not compatible or it couldn't be read please remove the small black wedge in between the spring so that the cartridge can slot in properly. I had the same message and removed the wedge. Works fine now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Home Impression XP312, 4 Mar 2014
Mrs. Karen M. Cosens "Karen C" (Lymington Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Just purchased a new XP312 together with recommended "compatible" ink cartridges. I was concerned after recent feedback that they may not work but thankfully they do

1.0 out of 5 stars These cartridges are not compatible with my Epson, 12 Jan 2014
VickyA (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars They did not seem to work at first but..., 5 May 2014
Well I tried to install these cartridges, but the printer decided it did not recognise them, boy was I frustrated. Looked on-line for other cartridge sellers then it hit me, oh you dumb a##. There is a little wedge on the spring clip, probably there for its protection during transit, that I foolishly neglected to pull off. Pulled the wedge off each cartridge, inserted and worked first time. I doubt anyone else is as stupid as me.. but if you are "TAKE THE WEDGE OFF" before you insert them, simple... if your not me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasnt sure, 5 Jun 2014
T. I. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure if to try compatible cartridges after a couple of disasters, but reading the reviews I thought id try.
The cartridges come very well packed and look well made to be honest, fitting them into my printer it went through the test stage ,then came up those usual words( you are using the wrong cartridges) but underneath it came up with( would you like to continue anyway) so p pressed ok and sure enough it loaded ,did a test page and even came up with the ink gauge.
All in all I cant fault these cartridges at all ,the colours are as good as Epson new ones at a fraction of the price. I have printed now 200 sheets of colour and b/w and they are still printing brilliantly, with no cartridge leaks at all.
If you are not sure please read the feedback from others.
I am 100% genuine and I do call a spade a spade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Nov 2013
I've always bought compatible cartridges rather than the genuine ones from the manufacturer considering the ridiculous cost of cartridges these days. These are excellent. There was no problem installing them and yes the printer recognised them as not being genuine but they work fine. The quality appears to be no different to a manufacturer's cartridge and to be honest it is a substantial saving. I don't really agree with paying 10-12 for the genuine thing per cartridge when you can buy a set of 12 compatible catridges for 15. It's worth the risk. Well worth the money and value for money. These will last a long while.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Called substitute Epson Inks., 10 Feb 2014
Not good & messed up my printer, so much so that I may have to purchase another one.Which displeases me no end....!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy, 9 Feb 2014
Very cheap but no good as printer did not recognise cartridges. Got more from cartridge people and worked perfectly. These cartridges are rubbish!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Epson XP-202, 22 Jun 2014
I purchase this to use with my Epson XP-202. I was a bit worried as some of the other reviews are negative due to incompatibility. I read a few of the reviews and worked out many of the issues were due to not removing the plastic clip wedged under the release clip, not removing the yellow tab, or the little plastic film covering the area the ink does into the printer (a little circular end piece that sticks out) they arrived in a box individually packaged. They were labelled with a number and were colour coded - my first thought is there should be an easier way to identify the colour for someone who is colour blind) I found them easy to install and work well, although not as good as the daisy ink, but only slightly less quality. Overall I am happy with what I have paid for this item. If you're having trouble using I would recommend doing the above steps I've found in other reviews and have a good look at reviews for someone who has the same printer model as you before giving up on them. They come with little to no instruction, so you may be missing something not immediately obvious.