4.0 out of 5 stars Really like the sandals but they were unfortunately too small!, 16 Jun. 2014
I ordered these for my 7 year old daughter just prior to going on holiday. I contact the seller as I need them to arrive promptly before the end of the week I ordered them. They were very helpful and dispatched them straight away. They arrived but much to the disappointment of my daughter they were too small so I ended up getting a cheap pair to take away with us.

Now we are back from holiday I can organise returning them. I have no issues at all with the product, love the colour, delivery excellent its etc just my daughter's feet are growing to quick!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes but size up at least one., 9 July 2014
I bought a size 11 for my nearly size 10 twins, based on reviews of them coming up small, but there's not much growing room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 6 July 2014
These sandals are perfect for little ones for the summer as they are so light and a great colour. Would definitely recommend them but do order the next size up, my daughter is a size 4 and the size 4 was too small so the size five is much better with a bit of growing room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved these. Bought them for my 3 year old ..., 3 Aug. 2014
Absolutely loved these. Bought them for my 3 year old who refuses to take them off. The best thing is I put a different charm on each shoe so she knows left from right & can put them on herself..slightly small fitting she's a 9 normally but the 10 fit like a glove. Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
Brilliant kids shoes - arrived and my daughter was delighted with the colour! Has worn them ALL summer.