on 16 September 2015
Beautiful design and quality mugs, these were a gift and were very appreciated, they arrived well packed and anyone looking for anniversary gift or even just as a gift these are quirky and such a bargain a great gift delivered to your door with no fuss.Would Recommend.They are dishwasher and microwave safe and size of mugs is 5.5 inches tall so ideal for a cup of morning coffee and late night hot chocolate.
on 25 November 2014
Me and my girlfriend use this mugs everyday. We just love it.
The build quality is impressive as the material isn't thin. They got nice rounded edges at the top which makes nice feel when drinking.
All the sticks and paintings stays at places even after houndred of washes. Mugs are pretty huge but not too much - it will give you the right amount of morning coffee or calming tea before going sleep.

Easy to wash after any kind of drinks, doesn't left any unwanted marks.

Perfect choice for the price!
on 13 March 2016
Had these purchased for me as a gift two years ago, loved them so much I have since brought them as a gift for someone else! Everyone loves the design. They arrived quickly, packaged very well. The mugs are thick ceramic tall mugs. The print does not fade, strong, come in a lovely quality made giftbox . Would recommend to anyone
on 18 March 2016
nicelooking with perfect handles - but of very poor quality. And delivery failed - they were taken to wrong address. And I thought they would have been bigger. If I firstly had seen them in a real shop I would not have bought it
on 29 December 2015
Good quality items. Lovely tall elegant mugs.
The girl one has pink hearts, the boy one has black ones.
Bought as an extra gift for our Christmas hosts (a happily married couple) who really liked them and which they really suited. Brought big smiles to their faces. Placed in pride of place on the kitchen dresser. Looked fab.
on 27 January 2016
Absolutley gorgeous cups, They look and feel amazing although the box they come in isn't the most attractive. They are sturdy and the paintwork on them has remained after being used and washed numerous times. Defiantly would recommend holds just the right amount for a morning coffee too.
on 24 May 2015
Love these! Big enough to hold a good amount of tea with breakfast on a morning without needing a refill. Chunky and solid and plenty of room in the handle area to get a good grip of the mug. Pottery is just thick enough to be able to take hold by the mug area without getting burnt, but still feels like a china mug experience. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 25 June 2016
A great gift, this was for my parents who found it quite a funny gift which made them chuckle. They are nice size cups which hold more than you average cup of tea. A lovely gift which is lovely quality.
on 18 January 2015
Got these for my cousin on her wedding day, as part of her gift. I was pleased with the internet image however it doesnt do them justice!! Very very pleased I got this for them. I would like these as a gift myself and for my cousin (in her 20's) it was ideal. Very good bargain, boxed and received very quickly. Fantastic find. Would make a great birthday, anniversary, Christmas present for a couple.
on 3 February 2015
i brought these mugs for me and the other half! we love them as we are massive tea drinkers they are a great size! not too big but not too small either! they lasted through plenty of washes and paint is still perfect! brilliant price for two great sized mugs! very pleased