5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. The fur lining is sooo soft and they look oh so stylish! Just watch out for the size, buy a size bigger and they will fit perfect.
Published 7 months ago by Ahmed

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and bad quality
The shoes are really small fitting, a size 6 fits like a size 4. They're short and wide. After being used 4-5 times on the schoolyard my daughters shoes were all chuffed and broken on the toe. Would not recommend!
Published 5 months ago by Gunilla

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 4 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LADIES WALKING BOOT LINED, 11 Dec 2013
C. A. Hawe "chris hawe" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
B00FJ22TBM
These boots are 100% better than expected for the price. I wanted a pair of comfortable ankle boots or shoes to walk the dog.
I needed waterproof as I often walk the dog in wet grass. My trainers are useless & wellingtons uncomfortable on my fat legs.
Every pair I looked at in the High Street were 80plus then I spotted these and thought if they only last a year I will be happy.
I am wearing them as I write (size 40 or 7) my feet are quite wide and they fit with ease. They are warmly lined with sheepskin
or something similar with very long laces there are 6 eyeholes but I have only laced up 5 as I find them more comfy that way.
If you are overweight (like me) you will probably do like wise. You skinny customers can do as you please.I really am very satisfied and as an extra bonus they only took 48hours to arrive at Christmas and situated in the Scottish Highlands with standard (free) delivery that is nothing short of miraculous! So well done LOUD LOOK and lots of brownie points to the Post Office.

4.0 out of 5 stars ankle boots, 23 Dec 2013
the boots were nice, but they were a bit small i am a size 4/5 but would need a 6 came in good time no problems returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 4 April 2014
I purchased theses as I needed a good sturdy pair of boots for my husbands motorbike, I am the pillion rider. They are very comfortable and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Feb 2014
I have to walk through a really muddy field to college (my shoes almost get pulled off and mud gets in my shoes, it's that bad) and these are great as they have some grip and the material is easy to clean. They're also nice and warm so are good for wintertime when it's cold and icy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and bad quality, 29 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Jan 2014
Great shoes, I'm a size 6 and they fit nicely. There's even fur inside so wear thin socks otherwise you get sweaty feet!
Overall, a good product and works well on gripping onto slippery ground

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Jan 2014
The boots came pretty quick and in great state.
I love how warm they keep my feet, too warm at times hehe. I also wore them out on a rainy day and had no water go inside of them.
The seem goes hurt the side of my foot a little but i think it will be fine once the boot stretches out a bit.
The sole is nice and thick, pretty comfortable to walk on areas with sand and small rocks.

Great purchase for the price it is.

Update: I've had these boots for over a month now and wore them almost everyday but now i've been getting very itchy ankles and I reckon its because of the boots.
I am not sure if it's the fur or maybe the warmth but it makes my ankles very itchy, the only part that sometimes goes into direct contact with the boot.

Other than that the boots still look brand new, nothing has been damaged since i got them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Dec 2013
These didn't fit me as they were really quite snug, but I gave them to my friend and I don't think she's taken them off yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value and nice winter boots, 7 Dec 2013
I ordered the boots style 4 in brown. The brown is slightly lighter than on the picture but they look nice anyway! The inside is entirely furred, which make them very warm and comfy. I don't know if the external material will be very water-resistant if I walk in the snow or under a pouring rain (I live in Denmark). But for the price this is very good value!!
I took my usual size but I have narrow feet. I would recommend to contact the seller to get more information if you doubt on what size to take, they are very receptive and helpful!