on 2 May 2015
Love how Sora develops from being a Lady till a bad ass girl! ^_^

The previous book Viper Creed you got introduced to the elemental magic user Dracians race - funny fellows but in this one you finally get to meet the Harpies. They were no near what I expected though.

Guess what? You get a lot more of Crash background!! I really felt him - how he much have felt, why he act like how he does it was pretty cool.
I kind of like Sora the first time I meet her, and now… I LOVE her even more. She isn't wailing about how things are going for her. She accept them even if she doesn't like it but that just make her even cooler!! Like any other teenager she doubts her own feeling time time when it’s come to Crash ;)
And we finally read what happened to Burn family - that was one thing I really wanted to know.
Grrr… I really really wanted to hit Laina so hard in the head!!

The point of views WAS AWESOME. The point of views meets up and it all came together - what a read!!! You could really see Shreffler writing work and it was fantastic!!!

I thought i read Sora’a quest fast but Volcrian’s Hunt… DAMN I was finished like in no time!
High five T.L. Shreffler you are awesome!! :D
5/5 Stars!! <3
on 23 August 2014
I started the first of this series sometime last year and found it to be predictable, obvious and easy to follow, and since then I have been addicted. I don't know why as it is quite cliche in many aspects but the writing is good, the characters are interesting and the story flows.
It's not one of the greats but I did always look forward to going to bed to read it so something must be right
on 9 February 2014
Your book is amazing, I enjoyed it so much, I am waiting in great anticipation for the new book. I've read Viper's Creed also. The characters are strong and believable.
on 25 October 2013
I loved the the cats eye chronicles and the two previous books.This volcrians hunt didnt let me down cant wait for the next instalment.
on 11 June 2014
This third book in the series is no less enjoyable than the first two. Like the others it is not "epic" fantasy, but it is easy to read, ideal as something to dip in and out of without having to try and remember long list of complicated characters etc. Quite a bit darker than the first two books but not without good reason as the various plot lines warrant the change.
T.L.Shreffler does not disappoint.
on 27 November 2013
Another gripping story but from Volcrian view of things the detail of his blood magic was a little unnerving but I still enjoyed now eagerly waiting for the next book
on 7 June 2014
Easy read that you can pick up any time believable characters looking forward to next book. Some typos that should have been picked up
on 7 February 2016
again another book from sofa's quest loved it I would recommend this series as it's different and exciting
on 3 May 2015
Read them all. Great series. If you like sci-fan you'll love this.
on 3 May 2015
compelling reading cant wait to read the next book in the series