5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Love and Decay, Volume One: Season 1 (Episodes 1-6) (Kindle Edition)
I am in love with this series!

The action, the romance: it's perfect reading for me.

I'm loving the whole Hendrix and Reagan romance. And Haley and Nelson are quite cute too.

There's just one thing spoiling this and that's the addition of the annoying, whiney Tyler. She needs a good dose of living outside sheltered accommodation and with the gang I think she'll get that. Maybe the animosity between her and Vaughan will lead to something and she'll chill out a little.

With her being a recent addition, she hasn't made me mark down the book yet but if she doesn't stop her whining I'll be petitioning for her demise :/

5.0 out of 5 stars Gosh I hate zombies but i love this series!, 23 April 2014
Rachel just has a way with words and stories that makes things amazing! I love this series and you will too!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 4 April 2014
I LOVE Higginson's work! Love and Decay has to be one of my favourite series of ALL TIME! The characters are very real and believable and you really identify their personalities which is something Higginson does with all characters throughout all her series. I would say if you're a YA reader you NEED to read this series and also her other works. She has a way of drawing you in from the first page which I find a lot of authors can't do!

Totally in love with this series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series - must read!, 24 Mar 2014
I love this series! I have gone on to buy season two and I can't wait for season three to come out soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one place, 23 Mar 2014
Episodes 1-6 of this fab series in one book at a fantastic price - what are you waiting for - just buy it !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series, 15 Mar 2014
Love this series, characters are believable. Couldnt put it down. I bought the second volume as soon as I'd finished this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Feb 2014
I have to say I am an extreme zombie addict but still woman enough to not give romance a miss. I am absolutely engrossed in this series...would highly recommend and am hoping there will be plenty more parts to this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 9 Feb 2014
Such a good book! Not particularly original but very captivating.

Beautifully crafted in the sense that the chapters that scare you most are the ones with the rival human groups, not most of the zombie scenes. I find it fascinating that it is the acts of man that are so horrific rather than these monsters whose only instinct is to feed on human flesh.

Needs some major editing. Lots of spelling mistakes, missing words and awkward sentences but overall it's fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 1 Jan 2014
Love it, couldn't stop reading I'm getting the Volume Two! I can not wait to read what is going to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 25 Dec 2013
I have been a fan of YA/dystopian novels for quite a while now, so when my kindle recommends something, more often than not I give it a go. Sometimes it works out well, sometimes poorly, but this? This is beyond what I could have expected! The story sucks you in straight away, the characters are the right balance between classic end of the world survivalists and a regular person- something you'd expect after they'd faced such a world for two years, but a detail often missing from books where two females would either be portrayed as defenceless and boy-reliant, or hardened SAS style warriors. Rachel Higginson brings you to genuinely care about these characters, explains things that might have you wondering, and really creates the perfect picture of a violent and desperate world. Yes, there are grammatical errors, things that should have been picked up on in the editing process, but who cares?! When a story is this compelling (I literally read this and volume one episodes seven to twelve in less than 24 hours!) you just don't care about petty things- like a feeder, I am consumed by my need for more, Rachel Higginson!