on 15 February 2014
I am Blind and therefore must use the computer with the aid of specialist screen reading software. Great piece of equipment and so easy to use time and time again. Bottom line is I would recommend this to anyone.
on 30 May 2014
These packs are great for quick heat when you need it. I love the fact that they're reusable as well, much better for the environment than the chemical ones on the market. Yes you need to have a couple more to hand if you're out and about without a means to boil them but that's not a hardship. I find them great for camping as I can easily take bung them in a saucepan and reset them as and when I need to. A perfect item that you can also use elsewhere on the body not just on the back. The heat lasts less time than a chemical one but the belt that comes with these heat pads keeps the heat in even after the reaction has stopped.
on 7 February 2015
Followed the instructions carefully but gel leaked out of pad after four uses. Now have a rock hard gel pad more useful for hammering in nails than easing back pain. Emailed Heat-in-a-Click twice asking for replacement but they did not respond. Save your money & buy from another company.
on 30 May 2014
I have arthritis I find heat is a good pain relief the heat pad is fantastic for this as it stays hot for hours is easily to move to different parts of the body
on 28 August 2014
My wife lives by these as she has really dodgy joints and uses these to ease the pain instead of pain killers - they 100% work too!
on 4 October 2014
Ordered 2 but one of them was leaking and had to be thrown away following the mess i had all around the house.
on 26 October 2015
not sure

not as good as the last one we had
on 25 May 2015
did what it said on the pack lol
on 3 October 2014
Great Stuff
on 19 March 2014
The heat coming from the heating pad is not enough when using the pouch, without pouch the heat is too much to bare. Some heating pads have a low heat transfer surface, this one does not. Pouch started to leak after using twice, so I had to throw it out. Cheap, but quality is poor.