5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published 3 months ago by AEMalpass

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice - until I realised I was ripped off.
Got this with Prime trail, delivered next day.

Cons:
Noise: Bit loud. (Not a problem for me; headset and loud music)
Colour Scheme: I have difficulty telling the dark red shade and black on the standard keyboard. With that, there is a THIRD colour, of the M1-M5 buttons down the left. Wait, AND the blue led for the volume control.
Spacing: The...
Published 9 months ago by Daniel Hearne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: TeckNet® Full Programmable Gaming Keyboard - USB 2.0 - Linear Action Silica Gel Adopted - 15 Groups of Macro-definition set Full kys - Customized - 20 keys of "Anti-ghosting" Design - PTR Expansion System - Vlume adjust knob (Electronics)
This keyboard is big, and as the saying goes 'Bigger is always better'. The software on the disc is easy to install and use. The keyboard itself is also easy to use, and it took me no time at all to start using the new macro buttons. The window lock button is a particularly useful feature if you want your gaming to go undisturbed. The handles make it useful to carry around the house, if my PC needs to move to a different room for LAN parties. The volume controller is also a good feature for gamers, especially if they are in-game with window lock enabled. My one complaint is that the keyboard requires 2 USB ports to work, aside from that it is a great product and I have had no problems with it over the several months I have had it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good gaming keyboard, 30 Aug 2014
I felt the need for a gaming keyboard which had a marco function for games I play. Whilst searching amazon i found this keyboard so decided to buy it. For the price it's an amazing keyboard. The keys feel really smooth to press and and the extra buttons are extremely useful.The wire is also very long if you need it long. The only real problems I've had is the volume knob falls off sometimes and has to be put back on, also the program for setting the macros was pretty confusing at first until I got used to it.

Very good keyboard, I would definitely recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars good keyboard, 17 Aug 2014
Good keyboard - lots of buttons !!

I bought this keyboard mostly for the macros I wanted shortcuts for programming so i was a bit annoyed the G keys could not be used as macros but you can use autohotkey to remap theam and write complex macros

The keyboard feels nice to type with but it is in US layout not UK as described if you touch type you can just use UK layout to and remap a hash to one of the G keys

the standard macro keys work well for basic task's

The G keys require a usb port and the cable is short so you will probably only plug this into the usb port provided on the keyboard itself requires 2 usb ports

All in all its a good keyboard but requires a bit of tinkering to unlock its potential as the driver software is not the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 31 May 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase and impressed with it. its decent quality for the price, and if you play MMOs a lot then you will find the extra keys very useful. Using the slide rail to better position te keys i can comfortable hit just over half the extra keys.

their is 1 thing it would warn you about however the keyboard is a little large so if you dont have a lot of space be careful.
other than that i am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, cheap and rugged., 31 Aug 2014
A very comfortable keyboard, useful for streaming as the volume control reacts instantly and all of the reprogrammable buttons can be used to open programs and make computer use generally quicker and easier. I would however warn that it may take some time to get used to holding the Shift key instead of the M4 key. When the keyboard arrived the packaging was quite oversized and wasteful (at least twice the size of the keyboard's packaging itself) although the outer packaging was provided by Amazon. The cable lengths are great and the wrist pad at the bottom is perfect for prolonged typing. The low price and good build quality make this keyboard a real competitor with the more expensive and flashy keyboards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing i highly recommend, 28 Aug 2014
Stunning keyboard, it has the macro keys on the left as you can see which is perfect for me easy to hit quickly and i found a use for all of them. I love that the G1-G8 keypad slides along and lifts up i can move it to wherever seems best. I found this keyboard easy to use and the GUI of the software is really simple to reconfigure the keys.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice - until I realised I was ripped off., 4 Mar 2014
Got this with Prime trail, delivered next day.

Cons:
Noise: Bit loud. (Not a problem for me; headset and loud music)
Spacing: The button placement seem to be slightly different from my old keyboard, so this will take some getting used to.
Layout: US keyboard. No £££Pound sign. Just came from a Macbook, so I'll live.

That said, I love this keyboard. It is a massive BEAST.
Profiles: 3 Profiles, so I've set up macros for gaming, for standard internet & media, and for programming.
Although haven't figured the LED system for the profiles yet, as the "M" LED changes from red/green/blue and the notification doesn't show in full screen.
Volume Dial: Works wonders in full screen mode, and matches the HUD of my monitor, so it looks properly integrated.

tl:dr - Beast of a keyboard, can be considered a tad expensive for £40. If on sale, must buy. Unless you need to use in quiet environments.

EDIT: [...]
Searching for drivers, discovered it was a Delux T21 keyboard, a keyboard which can be brought for less than £20 and is no way affiliated with TechNet.

1.0 out of 5 stars ok at best.. good solid feel to it all the ..., 2 Oct 2014
C. P. Jordan - See all my reviews
As a gaming keyboard I suppose its.. ok at best.. good solid feel to it all the programmable keys to it that it claims... but as a normal everyday use keyboard for when your not playing games it fails.

I think the actual keyboard layout is US which means that keys such as @ and " are transposed but the worst issue comes when you try to press \ .. its just not there no matter what I have tried I cannot find that key.. it might have got a better review from me if the seller had actually said it was a non UK keyboard layout.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, especially for the price., 21 Sep 2014
Mr. C. G. R. Wells (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a replacement for my old logitech gaming keyboard, but I sent it back: poor build quality, clunky chinese, less functionality than my 7 year old keyboard had, and horrible feel! do yourself a favour and buy an old logitech second hand (if you can find one!), or stump up the cash for a more expensive one. The cr*p you get for £50 now in our QE world is shocking! and this was just another example :(

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT ITEM I bought it for my son to complete ..., 15 Oct 2014
BRILLIANT ITEM
I bought it for my son to complete his new bedroom in teen style
My son is very excited about it as it is very "COOL"" !
Anyone with a teen boy know what that means
The red keys are easy to find and give an interesting look to this keyboard
The hand rest on the left is a brilliant idea as well.
I highly recommend it 100%