on 8 November 2013
`Just recently purchased this book - as it was on sale - and was very pleasantly surprised. It's entertaining, easy to digest and unexpectedly funny in parts too!

Though a few tips are just good 'ole common sense, there are plenty of decent ones and the section on the morning routine, I thought was especially thought provoking and useful.

My only complaint is it's a little short but I think that for most Kindle books so I'm probably not being fair here.

All in all, well worth the purchase & it gets a thumb's up from me! Recommended!
on 14 December 2013
I've given this book three stars because it provides some great tips for getting and staying organised if you've lost your way or never managed/tried before. It doesn't, however, take into account how easy it is to integrate your PC, tablet and smartphone to keep track of your to dos. Well worth the small price I paid for it though.
on 29 January 2014
I think this helps as it does discuss aspects of the lives real people live and does tackle how time is wasted and what to do to improve things. There are quite a few good tips in the book.
on 21 April 2014
The subject of this book is focused more on motivation then organisation, yet I do not believe either of these two subjects can be separated.

The information in the book is simplistic, but in all honesty, it has pointers that slips from most of us as we lead our busy lives. That is the purpose why I gave this book three stars.
on 8 March 2014
Really liked this book parts just remind of things to do and also great new ideas definiately use these. Only gave it four due to assuming we all work in offices or at desks,would recommend though.
on 8 March 2015
A wonderful book.Gave me lots of good tips which I will definitely need to try.The book is very clear and easy to understand,it is also sectioned very well so it is easy to find what you need.
on 1 September 2014
Some useful tips but nothing ground breaking

Great value though

Overall I would recommend this book to everyone trying to get organized
on 24 August 2014
I enjoyed reading thus quick read. Learnt a lot that I intend to apply to make my life better. I would recommend this book. Good one
on 5 January 2014
Easy read with some good tips.
Quick and pleasant read. I hope to utilise some of these tips
recommended read
on 24 May 2014
Many good ideas & principles.
Covers a broad range of topics & most ideas very simple to apply.