4.0 out of 5 stars Its a very good book. lots of stories to go with the ...
Published 5 months ago by Yvonne Theresa Ashley

3.0 out of 5 stars I've not used any of the techniques in this book ...
I've not used any of the techniques in this book but it will be handy to have around should I need it. Thanks.
Published 5 months ago by Fab_and_Frugal

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a very good book. lots of stories to go with the ..., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: I CAN CAN RELISHES, Salsa, Sauces & Chutney!! How to make relishes, salsa, sauces, and chutney with quick, easy heirloom recipes from around the world ... or sell (Frugal Living Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Its a very good book. lots of stories to go with the recipes. Its not like a normal recipe book which is why I have given it 4 stars as my preference would be a bit less story telling and more recipes. Nevertheless it is a good but for beginners as it puts you at ease in attempting to make your own chutneys etc... and also gives a lot of do's and don'ts which is also helpful as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars RELISHES, 11 Jan. 2014
Mrs. M. E. Melhuish (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Book is full of fabulous relishes. Easy to make, excellent value. The taste when finished is yummy. A must have.

3.0 out of 5 stars I've not used any of the techniques in this book ..., 21 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming, 13 Sept. 2014
Fantastic recipes with wonderful stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015