5.0 out of 5 stars Result!
Some years ago I used the original Orthoheels to cure a painful foot condition, plantar fascitis. Unfortunately, the company handed over production to Scholl, who made them too soft to last long. I stopped using orthotics altogether for a while because of this.

Published 12 months ago by D S

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to fit into most shoes
Published 8 days ago by mum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Result!, 13 July 2013
D S (Midlands) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Recently, I developed a severe problem with my achilles tendon - tearing pain and a hard lump on the tendon attachment. I thought I would get some more orthotics and see if they made a difference.

Having used these for around a fortnight, the tendon problem is well on the way to being totally cured. I am pain free and it's healing wonderfully.

These Fit-Feet orthotics are perfectly shaped, and most importantly, NOT TOO SOFT! This means they give proper support for anyone with over-pronation (flat feet or fallen arches included). They are easy to wash and don't soak up water, so are ready to use again straight away after cleaning.

They fit in the back 3/4 of your shoe, leaving enough space for your toes in your usual shoes. They might feel a bit odd for a few days, but you soon get used to them. Once you do, they are great.

I would definitely recommend these as an easy first line treatment for muscular and joint problems of the foot, ankle, knee, hip or back. Having your feet out of alignment can cause all sorts of very painful conditions and this simple product can so simply put things right. Magic!

These are also around a third the price of the originals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much needed for Tendonitis, 10 April 2013
I love this product and far better quality than similar supplied by the NHS I have found great relief thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars fit feet, 13 Jun 2013
would buy theirs again they do work I run a lot and my feet was giving me a lot of pain but when I put this in it stoped

5.0 out of 5 stars arch support, 3 Jun 2013
i was in a lot of discomfort with the arch of one foot,since using the heel cup and arch support its completely eased it and i've had no discomfort whatsoever.I would say to anyone to give them a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Arch support insoles, 27 April 2013
The item was as described. I was expecting a grey pair as displayed in the picture but received a black pair. Never the less the item was of good quality and very good price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3/4 Length Insoles, 25 Oct 2013
I like these a lot. They fit in my walking shoes very nicely, so great when I am out walking the dog. I have fallen arches and pronation and these help enormously with both.

Great price too, so will be buying some more for my other shoes.

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic all round!, 7 Oct 2013
I have ordered a few pairs of insoles and found them to be very effective in treating my flat feet. I will order more in the future but it may be a while as they appear to be very long lasting. Fantastic value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchase, 7 July 2014
Very speed delivery. Goods as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars insoles, 6 July 2014
I was impressed with price and delivery but I asked for the grey and I was sent the black I will still use them but would have preferred the grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to fit into most shoes, 3 July 2014
These I am sure will work fine but unfortunately they only fit into one pair of pumps that I have they will not fit in most of my shoes as slightly too wide I wonder if a smaller size would have been better I have to say I was surprised as most of my shoes are quite wide fitting as have always considered myself to have wide feet. May get more use out of them when weather it cooler and don't mind wearing pumps all the time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›