5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Looks original, quality is great, packaging and delivery was quick. This will be very useful for anyone who wants to use it either in the car or at home.
Published 3 months ago by Jitendra Soni

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks the part and has the Samsung name on ...
Published 1 month ago by Barry Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 April 2014
This review is from: White Micro USB 3.0 Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GT-N9000 N9002 N9005 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars USB 3.0 data cable, 9 Jan 2014
Bought this cable so I would have a spare for my Note 3.
Seems like good quality. No problems with it and a lot cheaper than Samsung branded products.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement/extra cable, 27 Nov 2013
Gary Mackenzie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this so that i can have a cable attached to work pc , rather than carry the Samsung one back and forward from home to work and back again.
Cannot see any difference in performance compared to official cable supplied with Note3.

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks the part and has the Samsung name on ..., 29 Jun 2014
It looks the part and has the Samsung name on it and connects ok,however every time I connect my S5 to a USB 3 port on my pc I get a message telling me my device will perform faster when connected to a USB 3 port.I have tried different USB 3 ports with the same result,so I am unsure as to whether it is because it was intended for the Galaxy note 3.Although the connectors on both devices are the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014