5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and very well made!
Published 21 months ago by SarahJessopy46

Published 7 months ago by jackie

1.0 out of 5 stars this actually looks nothing like the photos - its dark dull miserable looking and ..., 11 Dec. 2014
this actually looks nothing like the photos - its dark dull miserable looking and the person who chose it as a gift might just ask me to return it - i know its hard to get good photo images online and every monitor is different - however ive viewed it on other screens and it comes up pretty but its actually like something in an old decadent smoke stained house. sorry to write a rubbish review but dont want other people getting that horrible lurch in the stomach when they open this up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov. 2013
Fast delivery
Product is exactly as pictured and fits my 11inch macbook air perfectly.
Colours are a bit more vibrant in person. (which is no problem at all!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning design, perfect protection, superb value for money, quirky and just awesome :) I'm loving it!, 27 Sept. 2014
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
The same day I ordered my new MacBook Pro with Retina display laptop, I came onto Amazon and chose this super-duper Bohemian design laptop case by Plemo. I’ve been using and reviewing Plemo products for quite a while now, so I know the superb quality and design features of this relatively new brand to the United Kingdom market. I for one am a great fan already. You get quality in spades and above all else their prices are superb for the quality you are getting. So, armed with my ready knowledge of the brand, I chose this particular laptop case for my precious new laptop.

This laptop case is beautiful, functional, stunning in design and superb at protecting my investment. Just the right size (I chose the 13.3” model) for my MacBook Pro and as soon as it arrived I slipped it in. The zip is amazing - strong, sturdy and chunky! It looks fabulous, I love chunky zips and the Plemo logo on the zip pull is very fetching.

The Bohemian style design suits my personality perfectly and it makes me smile to look at it. Its cheerful and bright and oh so pretty! But, looking good isn’t enough when you are housing and protecting an expensive laptop, so it has to work for me too. It does ☺ The canvas fabric is chunky and sturdy offering wonderful protection and the inner padded layer is ideal for shock absorption. Its important to say that the inside is so wonderfully soft and strokeable too.

Whilst offering superb protection and admiring comments from others who see it, its also lightweight and easy to slip into my backpack too for when I’m travelling.

The zip, I am loving it! in fact, I am loving the whole laptop case in every way and for that reason I am recommending this 100% as a superb laptop case.

10/10 for design, quality of build, protective qualities, weight, style and value for money.

RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous. Description & measurements spot on., 7 Oct. 2014
Amazon Customer (St Just, Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
It was love at first sight. I bought it for my Dell Latitude D430, so that when I take it out and about I don't need a whole laptop bag. Though being a woman perhaps I still will!
It was love at second sight. Strong firm canvas [hate neoprene], lovely design and colours [black is so boring] . Good fit, though I wonder if D430 suffers from claustrophobia as it has no room to move about. Well it shouldn't anyway!

The only slight quibble, but no reflection on Plemo since all makes are like this, is that the case has rounded corners whereas most laptops don't. It looks better, but it means the measurements may not be entirely correct for individual laptops. I had to push mine right down before zipping. The zip looks wonderfully strong, however, so I hope it will last.

As a guide I've given my laptop measurements below. The case is as shown and the material doesn't stretch.
The case measements are given as 32 x 23 x 2.2 cm
My laptop measurements are about 30.5 x 21 x 2.6 cm

Finally, I can easily spot it among my computer clutter - always a good point!
Would I recommend it? Yesss! They do cheaper designs with the same measurements if this isn't your thing.. I did think of getting the pink leopard spots. But couldn't resist this one, and really don't need two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Laptop Sleeve, PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric 15-15.6 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook / MacBook Pro Sleeve Case Bag Cover, Mystic Forest (Electronics)
I love this sleeve, - looks fab, very well made, and offers good protection for my 15.6" laptop. Very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and very well made!, 21 Oct. 2013
I purchased the PLEMO Laptop 15" sleeve for my Acer Laptop as I really needed a cover for it. The delivery was really quick and it was well packaged too. When I first saw this case, I fell in love with the design, as a big fan of the Bohemian abstract style it really caught my eye. A lot of products similar to this look different than they do online but this looked exactly the same in person. The case is really well made with the thick stylish zip, none of that cheap metal type zip. If you think the outside is attractive, you must see the inside! The interior is a fluffy and extremely soft camel brown colour which makes the case seem twice the price. It's great because my laptop feels very protected with this interior and the padded material inside it.
I didn't think I could find a laptop sleeve this stylish and well made anywhere, they all seem extremely expensive for the flimsy material that they are made out of. This one is different to all the rest and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an attractive, future-proof case for their laptop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover - must be one of the best on the market!, 17 Oct. 2014
I am in full agreement with the other reviewers who have been impressed with these laptop/netbook/tablet cases. The quality is brilliant and the attention to detail in the manufacture is impeccable. The fabric is superb quality inside and outside, as is the nice chunky zip, with pull tags which are strong and easy in the fingers. Cannot fault the product - I'm so glad I found it in the midst of so many choices. Buy with confidence - highly recommended. (I bought the leopard print case as well as I couldn't decide which I liked best, and am equally impressed with that one too, so will be keeping that one as well, so I can have a change every so often.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super trendy and protective, 4 Jun. 2015
Not usually a person who goes for the bohemian/hippy style, however there was something about this sleeve which stood out to me. As a 16 year old fashion conscious female, I'm always looking out for the best possibilities to combine protection for my gadgets as well as looking super on trend.

I am going on holiday this year, and want to bring my 13" macbook pro with me on the airplane, and I don't really want to take my laptop bag as its quite bulky. I will already be taking my longchamp le pliage tote bag (which my laptop fits quite snugly into), I thought instead of having the hassle of carrying both a laptop bag aswell as my handbag, I'd be better off throwing my laptop in my handbag. When taking my laptop to school to do work, I made the mistake of chucking it in my schoolbag along with my charger which resulted in a few nasty scratches along the surface of my macbook.

Getting to the point (finally) I purchased this sleeve after reading multiple positive reviews so it can protect it while in my handbag on the airplane. Having now received the sleeve, it's colours and design are beautiful and the material feels very expensive. The inside is a beautiful material in which feels very protective and padded for my laptop. The zips are sturdy and strong and I feel that these will be very durable and won't fall off like the flimsy zips that ruin a product.

All in all, this product is excellent value for money and offers even more! I will thoroughly recommend this for anyone looking for both protection and style for their laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars from good quality materials that I'm sure it will protect my ..., 27 April 2015
VictorS (Hemel Hempstead, UK) - See all my reviews
Got this as a free gift from Plemo of their Facebook page.

Have to admit, I was expecting a cheap and nasty looking case bag, but I couldn't be more wrong. This is a really well made bag, from good quality materials that I'm sure it will protect my wife's Macbook for a long time.

Highly recommended, especially since these Plemo cases are less than half the price of other "quality" cases out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 11 Aug. 2014
I was worried this would be too bright but it's not, the colours are just right. Arrived quickly in perfect condition, in fact it arrived just a couple hours before my laptop did! It fits great and of course I have to mention the wonderful furry inside. Would definitely recommend this.