5.0 out of 5 stars Great track
This is a Great track to take you through labour from start to finish . I would recommend it to any woman preparing for labour.
Published 13 months ago by Jennie Aspin

Published 3 months ago by A work in Progress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Hypnobirthing for Positive Birth Preparation (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypnobirthing track 30 mins, 9 Oct. 2013
Great track and for a small price under a pound! Can't really go wrong with the relaxation techniques. Yet to use it through actual birthing, only on prep so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars A strange combination - Rock concert merges with gentle voice, 29 Nov. 2014
Unfortunately I just could not get past the awful choice of background music, The woman narrating was fine (Alice Kirby) but I think she made a seriously bad choice with regards to her selection of background music, I've no idea how she could think loud guitar strumming as background music to a hypnosis script could induce a state of relaxation, it grated on me and half the time I had no idea what she was saying as the guitar strumming was so annoying and drowned out her voice. I gave up about 2mins into the CD which is a shame as it may have had potential. Cheap is not always cheerful though I was willing to set my pre-judgement aside just to see if the cheapie CD could be a winner. I ended up doing a course with a qualified Hypnobirthing practitioner and buying her CD and accompanying book, more expensive but ultimately the music has been in-finitely more tolerable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little relaxing listen for bedtime, 10 April 2014
My friend recommended this to me as she said it always helped her to sleep and she was always asleep before it had finished. She was right. I have real trouble sleeping and obviously with pregnancy this is exacerbated. I find this really helps. Made me a little emotional at first if I'm honest but really does do the trick and I'm very glad I got it and for the price, well it's amazing.