5.0 out of 5 stars A great upbeat album
Having heard 'Further Away' on the radio I was tempted to buy the CD and have NOT been disappointed. It is upbeat and rocky with, I would say, the flavours of Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks and a touch of Alanis Morisette and maybe Heart for those of you old enough to remember. All the tracks are great!
Published 20 months ago by Mrs A Penfold

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as stand out different as the first album ...
... but still a lot better than the standard fare. Starts OK - finishes strongly. Loved the final (eponymous) track.
Published 21 months ago by PSpud

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
got her first album a couple of years ago and liked it and this one is very good and like the pictures with the album as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissable, 10 Mar. 2014
Roo (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
Another superb album from Lissie......slightly different to the first and just as enjoyable.....no gimmicks just pure raw talent
I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album from Ellie's mate, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Back to Forever [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Came across this lass from a Classic Rock revue. I have to say I'm very impressed with this album. I thought she'd be a bit poppie but this is a grown up album. Her voice is lovely, at times she sounds like Stevie Nicks but this is no copycat Lissie is her own girl, the songs are strong and lyrical, I recommend this album, if you're not sure go on You tube and listen to the vids 4 of these songs are on. Also great covers like Metalica's Nothing else matters. Her mate Ellie Goulding gets all the awards, Lissie is as good if not better, yeh she's that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gem of a voice., 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
This is a lovely album with some fantastic songs on it. Lissies voice has a Stevie Nicks feel to it and some of the music has a fleetwood Mac undertone whilst other bits have a country feel. i am a little surprised just how much I enjoy the album and I look forward to hearing more from her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 9 Jan. 2014
Mr. Derrick Noble (North Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
Recommended to me by my wife as I am a great Stevie Nicks fan and she saw the likeness. Excellent album which travels with me in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 5 Jan. 2014
N. Batts - See all my reviews
I happened to hear Further Away on the radio and was blown away by it, as it sounded like Fleetwood Mac brought up to date, so I immediately listened to clips from the rest of the album and liked the mix of tracks, so bought it. I hadn't heard of Lissie before but will check out her back catalogue.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best CD purchase of 2013, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
Been playing this in my car since it was released. Great songs. Great lyrics. Fantastic voice.Think I'll be playing it for sometime yet !

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
lissie will forever be compared to stevie nicks of Fleetwood mac and that is justified whether she has the staying power is the question

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Back to Forever (Audio CD)
Although not my type of music, I am assured by my daughter that it is excellent, she is delighted with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lissie, 3 Dec. 2013
Best album I have heard in ages pretty much all the album is good to listen too would like to see her live

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›