Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 17 January 2015
I have read work by Darren Humphries before, but nothing from the Man from U.N.D.E.A.D series. Having read The Great Rock 'n' Roll Doomsday Tour, I was expecting these stories to be along the same lines - funny but strange. I wasn't disappointed! I really enjoyed reading these two short stories and thought they were very cleverly written. I will definitely be reading more from the series!
on 1 October 2013
In spite of this pair of short stories not being titled 'The Fall of the Man from UNDEAD', I loved them both.

Darren Humphries has shown yet another side of our favourite hero. He's not just a pretty face with enormous firepower, our Ward. He's clever, too!

More great writing and fun that I can't recommend more highly.
on 27 February 2014
These are two great stories. Full of action and humour. Having read all the previous books I knew what to expect and as usual Darren Humphries doesn't disappoint.
Thoroughly enjoyable from beginning to end.
on 24 May 2014
i have bought all of these and keep looking for more. Funny and a ripping yarn :-) just buy it
on 20 September 2015