5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!
Published 10 months ago by Jane Manning

3.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
I was intregued as to how a novel based around a single day in a London office could be achieved, but Matt Dunn achieved it with merit! I was drawn in very quickly and read it over a couple of sittings. It was well written, easy to read, the characters were good, the story was good and I laughed loudly on many occassions - what more can I say? I would also suggest trying I'm Dreaming of a Wilde Summer (A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy) and Eternally North for the same reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable book, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Never read anything by Matt Dunn before but I have just downloaded my second book from him. This book is fantastic, it's funny & romantic. There are things you can relate to and the overall story was clever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality book, 12 Jan 2014
Angie Spivey- I thoroughly enjoyed this book.The characters were easy to connect with and I think that's vital.The story lines were wonderful and I felt myself wanting things to happen.A fab book from a fab author.

3.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, 25 Aug 2014
Amazon Customer (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Paperback)
This was the first book I'd ready by Matt Dunn, and I was pleasantly surprised. It's based around the romantic hopes and entanglements of people working in an office in London, and all takes place during one Valentine's Day. Even though the things that happen to them don't matter much in the great scheme of things, I found it quite gripping, and it kept me reading. There was also one little twist, quite early on, which took me by surprise and increased the tension of one of the "will they, won't they" storylines.

The resolution was satisfying, with everyone nicely paired up, although in one case I was left thinking that their situation was far too messy for the relationship to have any future. Still, the characters are generally sweet and you root for them.

The only things I didn't like were how ephemeral it all seemed (the characters' great romantic dreams often seem to soar no higher than a drunken snog or a one night stand) and the way there was quite a lot of narrative exposition ("she was feeling x because y had happened and it had resulted in z"), some of which I found unnecessary and repetitive. On the whole, though, it was an entertaining read, with likeable characters and believable emotions and reactions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Paperback)
Was in Perfect condition and a speedy delivery just love Matt Dunn's books brilliant laugh a minute have read them all

5.0 out of 5 stars Light hearted read!, 21 Jan 2014
S. Bullen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Was unsure on how this book would pan out, but loved it! Couldn't put it down. Could relate to all the characters, would recommend if you want a light hearted read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious romp, 17 Jan 2014
Neil Spurgeon (England, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Such an amusing concept. This has to be one of the funniest books have read in the last twelvemonth. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK EVER, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
I'm an insane reader and go through books in a day and this was one of those books, I loved the plot and I adored the characters! Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved loved loved it!!, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book and even wrote to the author to tell him so. Reminded me so much of my days working in an office. Lots of laugh out loud moments. Def a good purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great easy read, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Picked this up this morning and couldn't put the kindle down! Nice, light hearted easy read with a happy ending.

A Day at the Office