5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!
Published 7 months ago by Jane Manning

3.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read
Published 3 days ago by K. C. Murdarasi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
I was intregued as to how a novel based around a single day in a London office could be achieved, but Matt Dunn achieved it with merit! I was drawn in very quickly and read it over a couple of sittings. It was well written, easy to read, the characters were good, the story was good and I laughed loudly on many occassions - what more can I say? I would also suggest trying I'm Dreaming of a Wilde Summer (A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy) and Eternally North for the same reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable book, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Never read anything by Matt Dunn before but I have just downloaded my second book from him. This book is fantastic, it's funny & romantic. There are things you can relate to and the overall story was clever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Witty, empathetic, emotional, believable and a very enjoyable read. Didn't want to put it down, nice it avoided the predictable outcomes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Valentine's Day read., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Fun story that people can relate to. Easy read. Will make you smile. Whole story takes place on Valentine's Day. Some nice twists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
I just finished reading the book, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Easy to read, great pace and feel good - everything I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great funny read, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Loved the way this book was written. Very witty and I enjoyed it immensely. Will definitely like to read another Matt Dunn book.

3.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, 25 Aug 2014
K. C. Murdarasi (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Paperback)
This was the first book I'd ready by Matt Dunn, and I was pleasantly surprised. It's based around the romantic hopes and entanglements of people working in an office in London, and all takes place during one Valentine's Day. Even though the things that happen to them don't matter much in the great scheme of things, I found it quite gripping, and it kept me reading. There was also one little twist, quite early on, which took me by surprise and increased the tension of one of the "will they, won't they" storylines.

The resolution was satisfying, with everyone nicely paired up, although in one case I was left thinking that their situation was far too messy for the relationship to have any future. Still, the characters are generally sweet and you root for them.

The only things I didn't like were how ephemeral it all seemed (the characters' great romantic dreams often seem to soar no higher than a drunken snog or a one night stand) and the way there was quite a lot of narrative exposition ("she was feeling x because y had happened and it had resulted in z"), some of which I found unnecessary and repetitive. On the whole, though, it was an entertaining read, with likeable characters and believable emotions and reactions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Paperback)
Was in Perfect condition and a speedy delivery just love Matt Dunn's books brilliant laugh a minute have read them all

5.0 out of 5 stars Light hearted read!, 21 Jan 2014
S. Bullen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Was unsure on how this book would pan out, but loved it! Couldn't put it down. Could relate to all the characters, would recommend if you want a light hearted read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious romp, 17 Jan 2014
Neil Spurgeon (England, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Day at the Office (Kindle Edition)
Such an amusing concept. This has to be one of the funniest books have read in the last twelvemonth. Excellent

A Day at the Office