5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case!
It's brilliant! Its practical, good looking and well built.

Published 9 months ago by Gavinder Meetca

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
Perfect fit and the droid logo is good but it is overpriced. It really should be half the price but a case is vital for any smartphone. I don't regret buying this but maybe I should have found a cheaper one.
Published 2 months ago by mtp

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case!, 26 Nov 2013
It's brilliant! Its practical, good looking and well built.

The case adds a small bulge on the sides of the phone, which for me changed the experience of using the phone completely. I usually type on my phone with one hand. Stretching my finger to the other side of the screen would often cause the area under my thumb to touch the screen at the same time which caused errors in typing. With the raised sides, this does not happen any more and gives me piece of mind when placing the phone face down. Also without the case, I found it very easy to knock the power button and turn the screen on, often when it was in my pocket. The case makes it harder to mistakenly turn the phone on, but not to the point where it is hard to turn the phone on purposely.

The blue colour is great and changing the wallpaper to something blue made the phone look stunning. I found no sharp edges and being an android fan, loved the design on the back. In my opinion the pictures don't do it justice, the design looks much better physically. The phone ,especially my white version which has a different texture of plastic on the back compared to the black version, feels much better in my hand due to the case and is not slippery any more.

I would definitely recommend this case, I'm sure other buyers would agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch. passed a drop test, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Nexus 5 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Excellent case. Adds very little bulk.
Feels far, far better in hand than I expected.
Button cut outs are perfect. As is the fit.
Almost blends onto the phone and looks totally right.
Exactly what I was looking for and less than half the price I normally pay for phone cases.
I'd go so far as to say I actually prefer my nexus 5 in the case to out of it.
A rare case of something vastly exceeding expectation.
Nice work Cruzerlite.

...5 months on this it is still awesome.
I was a little sceptical about the level of protection this case would provide but it excelled when called upon. Both case and phone unscathed after a clumsy, shoulder height drop onto concrete ..complete with a couple of bounces!

5.0 out of 5 stars money well spent, 23 Nov 2013
Great looking case, fits like a glove. I had the same case on my nexus 4 and I dropped it a lot, no damage to the phone was made. Also ordered a green version.If you are looking for a case that will look nice and protect your phone then you found it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Dec 2013
A nice Android case to protect the Nexus 5. There are holes in the case to operate buttons. It fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 27 Nov 2013
Great case, fits my Nexus 5 really well. I had a Cruzerlite case for my last phone, a Galaxy Nexus, so I knew they make nice cases. I love the design on the back of this one. It's not too flashy and a looks a bit understated which I like. Delivery took a while though (from the USA)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 22 Nov 2013
Very nice case. The back feels very smooth and doesnt leave fingerprints. The sides are typical TPU plastic.

The bottom sometimes "flicks" when you take it out of your pocket but apart from that the fit is perfect. (Case never once came off)

I preferred this to the spigen clear back (which i found horrible left so many fingerprints).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Nov 2013
It's perfect with the black Nexus 5.
Perfect adjust, perfect touch and perfect red case with black Nexus 5 background!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just another generic gel case, 1 May 2014
If anyone is looking for a phone case that's durable, then look no further!
I was dubious when I first bought it because it kind of looked and felt like one of those crappy 99p things you get from everywhere. How wrong I was.

After many upon many little drops (from the side of the bed to the floor, so like 1.5 ft to 2ft), nothing at al wrong with the phone or case.
The real test came after a drink down the pub. Chasing one of my friends at a pretty decent pace the phone slipped out of my pocket. Everyone saw the horror usurp the emotion out of my face. It slipped, flipped, skidded, bounced and slammed onto that floor for what seemed like forever (in reality about 10 ft or 3m roughly). I meekly walked over to the phone and didn't dare look at the screen - coz we all know smartphones are more delicate than a teenager after a night out on the WKD's or worse, hooch. I got one of my mates to look at it for me and to all our astonishment - not a mark at all on the phone. The case did its job. The only battle scars that resided were two scuffs on the opposite corners where it had decided to cartwheel itself into a frenzy. (Don't recommend testing this, as it's a fair few quid for the phone)

All in all - this is the HULK of seemingly gel cases. I'd buy another, but what's the point? This one is indestructible. I'd certainly recommend it to everyone with a N5. I've had it forrrrrrrrrrrrrr about 2 months, and I can't fault it in any way. Goes well with a screen protector for that extra safety.

Pros : Lifts off the screen off any surface
adds a little bit of bulk but makes the phone feel nice
has a cool little android kid on the back
indestructible
gives a good ease of mind.

cons: food gets stuck in the little lines sometimes... good if you get hungry for later

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning case!, 16 Nov 2013
A. Symes (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Love this case! Had two Spigen cases before this (Slim Armor & Ultra Hybrid), and both had problems with the buttons. They obviously rushed them to get them out before launch.

This case however is great. It fits the phone perfectly, no sagging anywhere, and it's slim with a reasonably grippy feel. On the black phone, the Red case looks stunning, a nice dark colour. Plenty of space for the cut outs, and the best bit? NO COVERED BUTTONS! I get the perfect, tactile 'click' of the original buttons. Also a nice lip around the screen and camera lens.

Overall I'd definitely recommend this case to anyone with a Nexus 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and super protective, 24 July 2014
Its looks good and feels good in yours hands and I watched a video of a guy dropping the phone from head height onto concrete and the phone didn't sustain any damage whatsoever even when u dropped the phone face down. The only drop I've had was off a table onto a wood floor but it was perfectly find after that, its like dropping one of those old Nokia's it may get scratches on the case if your dropping it on a rough surface like concrete but no damage to the actual phone. The case was also easy to fit around the phone but still feels secure. For the price its definitely a good choice however if your looking for a really good build quality I'm not sure that this is the case for you as there is a slight raised edge around side of the case where the two halves of the case's mould have met though I do not really notice it unless I really feel around for it.