5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my CD collection
Published 2 months ago by LyndyLou

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware - unofficial product
Published 19 months ago by Andy Sweeney

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware - unofficial product, 1 Nov. 2013
Andy Sweeney "music was my first love" (Brighton, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
I can't comment on the quality of the music, because I'm not going to buy this album. Why? Because it's an "unofficial" product and Muse don't see a penny of it. An enterprising person has put together B-sides and rarities and packaged them well, advertising that it's a "limited edition European digipack". If this was an official product, it would probably sell like hot cakes amongst Muse fans - I would certainly buy a copy - but it's not.

For all I know, they may be really good quality tracks, but there is absolutely no way I would put money in the pocket of people making, what is essentially, a fake product that steals from the band. It's an ethical thing. If this doesn't bother you and you want what's on this CD, then it's up to you, but - personally - I'd say avoid this like the plague.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Unoffical Product, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
This item is quite clearly an unofficial and fake product. The band have never released a compilation of B-Sides and Rarities and as the other reviewer has pointed out wont even see a penny of what this sells for. Don't buy if you want to support the band!

1.0 out of 5 stars Im a huge muse fan but i really dont see ..., 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
Im a huge muse fan but i really dont see how this is allowed here? someone making money of Cd's they have created from other bands music im guessing without permission? i will not be buying this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my CD collection, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
I dithered for ages trying to decide (morally) if I should get this, or not. Anyway, I finally caved in and I must say it is absolutely brilliant! The remixes and live versions are truly excellent - Muse at their very best - and for the rest, well, they're growing on me and I have to wonder why some of the tracks were never on an album? Not my decision. Anyway, I'm really glad that I got this - I love Muse and my recommendation is to get it. You won't be sorry. PS I'm really excited to hear the new album out in June - 'Drones'

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 5 Dec. 2013
Victor Preston "gvb" (birmingham, west mids United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
i'm not sure who is making these and why they are available on amazon?
2cdrs with a cheap looking cover, great music but presumably not the studio masters.
most likely ripped from cds and vinyl with variable quality.
I have seen similar Britney spears and lady gaga compilations.
limited edition of 500 when this sells out there will be a special edition of 1,000.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best by Muse, but a good collection, 17 April 2014
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
As you'd expect from a B-sides and Rarities collection, this are tracks which have not made it on to Muse albums. Therefore they are not going to be the best Muse tracks. But it is a good collection of songs that are unavailable together elsewhere. Some of the songs you wonder why they were omitted from Muse albums. While you're unlikely to love everything on here, if you like Muse's music you will almost certainly find something you do like. And its an ideal addition if you're looking to complete your Muse collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootleg, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
Bootleg but a great one..all those b-sides and remixes on 2 cd's if you are a fan...buy it!!!...well worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars some good stuff among a lot of poor quality tracks, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
some good stuff among a lot of poor quality tracks; for Muse followers it's an interesting collection - by whom? I'm not interested in the ethics here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: B-SIDES & RARITIES (2CD DIGIPACK) (Audio CD)
my grandsons favorite band he loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014