5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee bags.
Bought these for my Charles Jacobs coffee machine, have always previously used ground coffee.
They make great coffee, good creamer and no mess.
My ancient eyes failed to notice that each bag has a course mesh side and a fine mesh side, didn't notice this at first.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. Richard H. Newsam

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong
I chose these coffee pads in the hope of getting a strong coffee taste as I find the senseo ones very weak. Alas, whole preferable to senseo, these are also quite mild in flavour
Published 7 days ago by carolh

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee bags., 24 May 2014
Mr. Richard H. Newsam "ronnewsam" (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Café Rene Crème Espresso Coffee Pads (Pack of 1, Total 100 Coffee Pads) (Grocery)
They make great coffee, good creamer and no mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Espresso Coffee pads, 18 Feb 2014
Loved the taste of these, they seemed to keep the froth on the top for longer, good flavour, strong enough but not bitter. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 10 Jan 2014
my mum liked them very much i had to get more,she has them every day.They arrived in good condition,thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Pads, 3 Feb 2014
Excellent value for the money. The coffee is fine if you like it extra strong or a mug of coffee use 2 bags

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 16 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 11 May 2014
I have only recently acquired a Philips Senseo unit having experienced the results from a friend's, admittedly fare more expensive unit. But despite the ease with which such machines make the job of making coffee, I soldiered on using either cafetiere or one-cup filter designs, despite the somewhat messy disposal of the used coffee grinds.

I started out using DE pads, but came across this Cafe Rene product whilst searching for alternatives. This is an espresso blend and so it will be strong, as espresso is supposed to be. But it is not bitter. I'm primarily a tea drinker, but when I have a coffee I prefer proper ground coffee, not instant, so when I want an early morning "fix" black espresso is just right. However, it works just as well with added milk or cream.

What I like about this product is each pod is individually foil sealed so helping to preserve the coffee.

Based on this experience, I will be trying the other blends in the Cafe Rene range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 July 2014
Great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorest in My Cup, 6 May 2014
Mr. Piotr J. Masiak "Piotr" (MK, UK) - See all my reviews
Poorest in My Cup: way too dark a roast for me. Even a brown sugar lump didn't help. Compared with ALL 'Cafe Renee's@ offering, this is the pits; unless you like that kind of dark, over-roast.