on 14 March 2014
Delivery was no problem. The Pants Leggings were of thicker material than expected, which is good! I ordered a medium to large, but still they were a bit short and slided down. Normally a size M ffits me just fine, but I have to say I am very tall (1,80cm), so shorter persons would maybe not have the "length" problem.
Overall good product, but one start reduced, since the M/L scaling is not very accurate. It is a slightly small M in my opinion.
on 20 November 2015
I really liked these great colour and very comfortable perhaps I could of done with next size up as felt a bit tight. Only got a couple of wears out of them before a hole appeared in the thigh area; could be down to wrong size though.
on 25 July 2014
i do not know how this product fits as i got told there was a fault with the item so got a refund. though i have noticed it is still online for sale