5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for early teethers!
It's amazing. My baby girl got eight of her first teeth really early so all toothbrushes seemed massive for her little mouth . This brush has by far the smallest brush head you can find out there. And my little one loves the buzzing too.
Published 10 months ago by Mrs V

1.0 out of 5 stars one hit wonder :/
worked once then never again! although the product was rubbish, the company were amazing and gave me a full refund even though i threw the brush away. maybe just a one off faulty brush but i wouldnt buy another.
Published 8 months ago by kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for early teethers!, 6 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
my baby loves this and lets me clean his teeth now. very good light to see in the mouth and brushes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush for kids!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
Great item, only brush that has made my 2 year old brush his teeth.bWish I had discovered earlier. Really small head so it's much easier to get around inside there little mouths. Would highly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brushy brush brush, 5 May 2015
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
So, our 17 month old doesn't like brushing his teeth. We decided on an this electric one to see if we could encourage him with something that moves and lights up. We think it's working, he likes how he can see inside his mouth in the mirror because it is lit up when in use. And with help from an Elmo YouTube video he is starting to brush more and more. Comes with two size heads, will move onto the next size up shortly. We really didn't know what to do and this seems to have worked so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars one hit wonder :/, 6 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 13 May 2014
Mrs. P. A. Wheatley (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
I bought this for my grandson as my daughter was having problems getting to to let her brush his teeth and he was fascinated when he watched my use my electric brush. Now he is fine and its fun

4.0 out of 5 stars This made it a bit different and fun. She liked the light, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
My toddler was proving quite difficult to get her to brush her teeth using a traditional toothbrush. This made it a bit different and fun. She liked the light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
Makes tooth cleaning time much less of a challenge! Having had the morning/evening battle of teeth cleaning with my 14 month old - this brush provides the perfect solution. I actually manage to make contact with his teeth without him clamping his mouth shut (hurrah!) as the light & vibration of the brush provides a welcome distraction for him. I would HIGHLY recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars mixed thoughts on this, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
Hated this at first but now I'm getting to like it. Yes, it is bad design that the head of the brush can easily come off (this is why I hated it), but now I'm in a routine of letting my 23month old brush her own teeth using a normal toothbrush then I whizz over them using this brush. It definitely makes sure she's got cleaner teeth. Would be great if the makers of it could sort out the loose brush head though as not safe for a toddler to use it themselves.

3.0 out of 5 stars fab toothbrush!, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush (Baby Product)
Amazing toothbrush, would give the actual tooth brush 5/5 stars. It transformed my little girl's routine. We used to have arguments about teeth brushing, but now she cries when the 2 minutes are up. The lights are a nice feature and she calls them 'pretties'.
I have only given it 3 stars as when the replacement heads arrived they were the first size (with small heads) and I wanted the 18 month+ ones, as my little girl is 20 months.

Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush