on 21 February 2014
I ordered two of these and they arrived quickly. They have worked well with several charging cables and docks around my house and in my cars.
So why the loss of a star? Well I have to keep taking my phone out of its case to plug this adapter in which is irritating. I should have spotted that when I ordered it.
Contrary to some other reviews, I have not managed to get any audio through it, but that is clear from the description so I am not disappointed. Basically to get audio it seems you need the Apple product as it has a DAC chip in it. There are two versions of the Apple product - one that looks a lot like this ORDEL product and another which has a short cable in between the 8 pin (lightning) connector and the 30 pin connector. I got the cable version from Argos as they had them at half price (£15), and now I don't have to keep taking the case off when I connect it to the car stereo AND I get crystal clear audio. So if you're after audio, you need to go Apple I'm afraid. It is more expensive but it works!
on 9 February 2014
good product, great value and great service. product as described and works as required. would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a convertor
on 20 February 2014
I bought the wrong piece, and when they found out they promptly replaced it with the right one. Audio quality great very happy thank you so much x
on 15 February 2014
I ordered this as I needed to use my existing iPhone charger in my car it did the trick and I am happy

The product came before I was expecting it which was a good thing
on 19 October 2013
Actually I was looking for this kind of product after buying my Iphone 5. It's performing very well. I am really happy with this.
on 28 December 2013
Delivery was very fast - ordered Christmas Day and arrived in the next available post. It's very well priced and does the job - charges my iPhone 5c with a 4 cable and also my iPhone 4 battery booster. Great product at a great price.
on 14 March 2014
i haven't had any problems with this. i use it in order to charge my iPhone 5 from a 4s cable and it does the job very well. unlike other people i don't need to remove my phone case to use it, so it depends on the case you have. would recommend it if you have a 4s charger lying around that you want to use for your 5.
on 30 January 2014
The product Does the job I bought it for, no issues.
Price was good and I bought another two afterwards.
on 14 March 2014
Handy to have in a pocket or bag, thus avoiding being caught short with the wrong charger. Now want to get the reverse for my ipad.
on 16 October 2013
I didn't have any of the problems with this like the other reviewers, worked fine with my 5c. For the price I really expected this to be useless, but figured it was worth a gamble. Worked exactly like it should and has held up for the past couple weeks. Glad I decided to purchase this one, rather than the genuine overpriced Apple adapter. Recommended.