on 28 December 2014
This little speaker is of excellent quality. I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter so she could play her music from her iPad. This doesn't disappoint and the sound quality is excellent!
on 30 December 2014
Very easy to use and great sound quality for the size. Colour good too.
on 17 June 2015
Very good value, excellent sound quality & veey easy to use. Works fantastically with my Samsung phone & table.
Only downfall is the constant flashing light at the back, very bight & a little annoying, however a bit of tape over it & its fine. Apart from that a very good buy.
on 12 March 2016
Arrived on time. This is the second speaker I've ordered. I had another make which only worked by Bluetooth if the device being used was next to the speaker. With this one I can listen to my music upstairs when the pared device is downstairs. Excellent product.
on 24 April 2015
Got these speakers for my office and gotta say they are loud enough to use in a much bigger room! Battery life is good too, charge lasted 2 weeks with use about 1 hour per day. Highly recommended. Will be getting them in pink for my daughters bedroom.
on 5 January 2015
Kids loved their portable speakers for Xmas. Job done.
on 12 May 2015
Excellent speaker. Quality build. Increases volume of my iPad mini2 by x3. There is a new, even more powerful model with enhanced features but at more than double the price. Blue tooth works well. Already ordered a second one as a present.
on 16 July 2015
Good sound very easy to pair up with my phone and I pad , battery lasts a long time , and built in stand useful just a greate little portable speaker I have now used it for work just around home and on holiday
on 29 October 2015
Just awesome! Beautiful sound, stunning colour, lightweight and gorgeous. Works perfectly via bluetooth for my Apple stuff. If you don't have one then you're missing out!
on 7 January 2015
This device has good sound quality and looks smart. It's easy to set up via blood tooth. Only disappointment is that you can't charge your devise which is a shame.