5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This lovely bikini has a very nice feel to it and it's very comfortable. It is worth the money and it came fast. It also fits as how I expected it to be
Published 13 months ago by Ma. Erika Montenegro

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the product description!!
Published 7 months ago by Ealish

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the product description!!, 30 Aug. 2014
To those who are complaining about the size, read the size measurement boundaries in the product description first rather than going by your usual size on the drop down menu - those larger than a UK size 12 should look elsewhere, unfortunately! Whilst I wasn't flattered by having to order a 'Large', the fit was perfect when it arrived. The bottom half of the swimsuit is very flattering and hides lumps & bumps very well. Unfortunately, whilst the top half technically fitted, I found that I felt that the amount of fabric for the cups was a little too revealing for my liking! This is probably your perfect swimsuit if you are fairly pear-shaped.
Edit: I've now figured out that the odd fit of the top half is due to the fact that the clips connecting the halter strap to the bandeau portion are wonky (the clips are at a different place lengthways on each cup), causing the bikini top to twist to one side. I've dropped a star from my rating since I feel I really can't wear the top half of the bikini, so would recommend buying this just for the bottom half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 28 May 2014
This product is just as described on the product information, excellent fit and great quality. Love wearing this product and will be perfect for my summer holiday! Will definitely buy from this seller again!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 30 May 2014
This is the first purchase of clothing I have bought from Amazon i also bought another colour. Fit was terrible and quality very poor. Buttons very loose and material thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my item that I ordered and I am very happy with this, 26 Feb. 2015
I have just recieved my item that I ordered and I am very happy with this. It fits just as expected and is looks just how the picture was shown and is decribed perfectly in item description. I have had a leaflet come with my package stating that I will get a free gift off of you if I left a good comment and I am very happy with my purchase from you.
Thank you for selling me a product that I am highly appreciative for and I am happy to give you 5 out of 5 stars for this purchase.

Rebecca Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but top too small, 15 Sept. 2014
Bottoms fitted great but the top was way too small. If I wanted to show myself off then it would of been perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!, 25 Mar. 2015
The bikini i ordered off the size chart provided by seller indicated large = uk14. im a 10-12 but dont like tight bikinis so ordered the size 14 - WRONG The 'Large' does not even fit my 10 year old daughter who is only 5 stone! seller offer 30% refund or i could PAY to send it back to china for a refund which is pathetic as the item is not fit for purpose and useless to me!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

2.0 out of 5 stars Nipple shield!, 24 April 2015
Its a lovely bikini and very well made, but if I wore it out I would be arrested! The sizes are completely up the left. I have passed this XL bikini on to my size 12 daughter, and it fits her perfectly. And yes, I did go by the size guide provided by the company and not Amazons own!
I'm gutted but my daughter is well pleased, albeit hardly flattered at being described as an XL.

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt fit my body as expected., 25 Nov. 2014
i am 50 kg, with 5'1" height.

the top is slightly small but since the back strap is a tie-on so can be adjusted.

the brief - crotch area is big but not to obvious. the metal buttons/details looks loose and big.

impressed at about only 5 working days it arrived to my place, Southampton UK all the way from china.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 24 Jan. 2015
Really nice, such a good fit. I'm roughly a size 12 and I purchased a size M and it fit very well. very flattering. Could be better stitching on the buttons and the pads on the inside of the bra don't really fit. Overall im happy with it. Just wish the delivery was faster but it was free so im not complaining.