5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I bought this for my cousin for Christmas and he was a very happy little man. Thank you very much .
Published 4 months ago by Tasha

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work
I received a copy to play on my uk wii and could not get it to work, sent it back and have received another copy cant get that to work. Never had a problem with any originals before, am confused and disappointed.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. John B. Scarbrough

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Selects: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo Wii) (Video Game)
This is a fantastic game in all respects but I have to admit it is a bit pricey for an old game. I guess you can't find old games these days so you have to pay a bit more for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2014
Tasha "Tash" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 13 April 2014
Arrived quickly, well packaged and my kids 8 & 9 all love playing this game. We have had it for a few months now and it has stood the test of time and is a regular favourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii game, 15 Feb 2014
J. S. Meakes (England) - See all my reviews
Bought for my son for a treat, he says it's very good and played it religiously for a few weeks but soon after completed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I nice group Christmas game, 2 Feb 2014
C. Land "chrisjland" (Harpenden, Herts UK) - See all my reviews
Only ever get the Wii out for Xmas. Brought 2 extra generic controllers and wanted a game for 4 people to play at once. My son and son-in-law enjoyed it immensely.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 14 Dec 2013
Simply one of the best games ever made by Nintendo. The graphics are superb and the game play is addictive and never ending. There is plenty to do and will keep you occupied for months to complete!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last Mario and Sonic kicking each others butts!!!, 2 Nov 2013
Dragonlord (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had the first Super Smash Brothers (N64) back in 1999 and at the time it was great, but Super Smash Bros improves on it tenfold. The graphics look ace and for over 20 years I have been wanting a game where Mario and Sonic kick each others butts. I am a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid games too, so it's great to have Snake as well. The Adventure mode really works well and has a great little story showing you how all the characters meet eachother. In four player mode things get really manic and crazy which is most brilliant fun. Super Smash Brothers really is one big celebration of all things Nintendo with a small % of Sega and Konami which makes it one of the best games on the Wii. I can't wait to have Mega Man in Super Smash Bros Wii U (Nintendo Wii U)!

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY FOUND A EU COPY OF THIS!!!, 30 Oct 2013
Fahd Zarooni (Dubai) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was ONE OF THE HARDEST GAMES TO FIND ON PAL REGION, I finally found this and it is so good to play this game again on Wii U, I'm so happy & joyful to play this game again on Wii U, my main character is Mario, every time I use him I feel right at home, I can't wait for the next Smash Bros.For Wii U/3DS, main reason why MEGA MAN nuff said...=D

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcomed present, 14 Jan 2014
T. McGahan - See all my reviews
Bought as a Christmas present for my 10 & 5 year old and they both live it. Prompt delivery after original one not received ( can only assume lost in post )

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for 10 yr old, 11 Jan 2014
My 10 yr old son wanted this for Christmas so I checked Amazon and THERE IT WAS! The heavens opened and the angels did sing. He loves it!

Nintendo Selects: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo Wii)
21.31