Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 30 January 2014
Needed a simple CD player for the mother in law who has AMD, so need to be a one touch

control easy to find start stop. This Goodman is just the job.
on 17 April 2014
Bought this for my husband who is in a nursing home suffering from Alzheimers. He needs assistance to use it but enjoys the music of his choice very much. I am pleased with its performance so far.
on 28 April 2014
Arrived on time. Exellent value for money, and so easy to operate, no faffing about. Can either use it via the cable or the batteries.
on 11 May 2014
bought for use in a care home, perfect, volume can be turned up and other residents to also enjoy. Easy for the staff to use.
on 18 February 2014
excellent service sound a bit tinny good but you get what you pay for prompt service, very good value for money
on 2 August 2014
I am happy with the sound as I wanted it mainly to listen to story CD's. It has a strange rather irritating occurrence of completely dying after finishing playing a CD if I don't replace it straight away and the only way I can get it working again is by removing the plug from the socket, waiting a moment, then plugging in again and all is well. This may be a safety device or a built in 'green' option to save on electricity, I don't know, but it is annoying.
on 14 February 2014
I purchased this CD player for my mum who is getting on in years. To begin with, every family member got a liking for music from her. This is my way of saying "thank you!"
on 12 July 2014
First received a faulty CD-player. This was however replaced with no fuss or shipping costs. The new, functional version actually has really poor speakers. Didn't even know they come this poor, even at a very low price, just very bulky sound. Takes out all the fun of listening, but it works at least...
on 11 July 2014
Good CD PLAYER. Very practical, not bad for the price. There is also a repeat button. Prompt delivery.
We bought it for our baby's room.
on 13 March 2014
The radio is fine but the volume on the CD player is so low as to render it unusable.

I tried the Godman's Helpline twice but was not able to speak to anyone.