Price:£0.99

on 15 October 2013
absolutely brilliant can listen to it again and again cant wait till album comes out will be downloading that as well
on 15 October 2013
Another great song from a fantastic group of lads. Holding my breath that they get another No 1 hit! Brilliant
on 26 November 2013
Brilliant album very clever and talented guys to make such great music i like all the tracks on this album just when i think one of the tracks is my fav i only begin to like another even better the acoustic versions really are the icing on the cake love it cant stop plying it in my car on the way to work .Really do recommend this album ........ cant wait for another album from Lawson .
on 28 October 2013
Like a weird hybrid of The Police [re:Bruno Marrs] mixed with Fall Out Boy. Has that repeat factor...and a good sing along track due to chanty bits (as no words coz I have a rubbish singing voice). I have a friend called Juliet I can annoy her with this track..sing it badly to her!
on 20 July 2014
Lawson is one of my many bands I really love listening to , and this song along with all the others they have released always gets me in the mood and cant help that everytime I hear a tune from there's I cant help it but to sing along at the top of my lungs !
on 20 October 2013
Slightly reminiscent of Fall Out Boy, but completely infectious and very radio friendly song. Nice to see bands who play Instruments making a comeback to the charts. Lawson we applaud you !
on 9 December 2013
this song i found when just browsing the mp3 lists and thought it had a good beat to it, since then everyone else has downloaded it from my mp3 player.
on 27 November 2013
This is a brilliant track, downloaded it from amazon whilst waiting for the album to be delivered as i could not wait! Download easy & straight forward
on 4 March 2014
This song is really great and the quality was really good. It was cheap too! Overall a great buy and totally recommend it.
on 29 October 2013
my daughter heard this song and asked me if I could get it amazon is a great site to get music from and its legal