5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as usual
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!!!!
Sadly Juliet was a huge let down for me!! I really love Lawson's music but this is NOTHING like their usual songs! Very disappointing :-(
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Justine S. Yeo

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!!!!, 25 Oct 2013
Mrs. Justine S. Yeo (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Juliet (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as usual, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Juliet (MP3 Download)
Lawson pull another corker of a single out of the bag. Have waited weeks for this to be released, and really hope it scores them their first number one. Although successful in their own right - their chart places haven't been too shabby, the success that our other 'boy bands' have had seems to have eluded them thus far (not that I'm calling them a boy band or comparing...). It's Lawson's time to shine now, so if you're a fan, spend the 89p to show your support. I had to pay more than that years ago to buy a 7" or cassette single ;-)

Juliet