Does what it says on the package - it's a tie clip and does what it is intended to do. It looks stylish and seems to be well made and isn't going to fall to pieces in the first few uses. The spring is strong enough to hold your tie in place and shouldn't fall off and get lost easily. Recommended if you need a tie clip.
Published 8 months ago by Bayleaf

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clip
I ordered this Tie Clip to wear at work. However the seller dispached the incorrect one and I received a silver one with a fake diamond in. The items are the same just a different style on the front.
I contacted the seller and informed them of their mistake. They gave me a 50% refund and allowed me to keep the item.
I would order the other one however it took so...
Published 12 months ago by Edward Chatterley

4.0 out of 5 stars The spring is strong enough to hold your tie in place and shouldn't fall off and get lost easily. Recommended if you need a tie, 26 Aug. 2014
Bayleaf (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 26 Sept. 2014
Because it's plated gold it really has the real-gold look to it so in that respect I love it. The product really is very good value considering the price but I would have given it five stars if it weren't for the tiny pits in the surface of the gold i.e. tiny imperfections. It's not really noticeable unless you look at it very closely so it's not enough reason not for to not wear it. If I had paid £300 I would be unhappy but since it's as cheap as it is I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars B/f need one for work as his tie was doing ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: FACILLA® Mens Boys Metal Silver Tone Simple Necktie Tie Bar Clasp Clip (Type D) (Jewellery)
B/f need one for work as his tie was doing his head in. Speedy delivery and fab for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, 9 May 2014
Excellent Item, This item is very good, easy to use, easy to clean, I really recommend for who wants impress. Love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clip, 8 May 2014
Edward Chatterley "EdTheMonkee" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
I would order the other one however it took so long to arrive (it is dispached from Hong Kong) that I don't think it will be worth the wait.
The item itself isn't bad and is actually quite sturdy so I will use it - just a bit disappoining that I received the wrong one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 8 May 2014
Good value for money, bought for my son who likes to dress smartly for work. Didn't arrive particularly quickly but was bubble wrapped for protection, so it arrived safely. Considering the price, I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 April 2014
Nice quality and worth of money! But should try similar color before you buy it to make sure this is suitable with your tie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 14 April 2014
Looked very nice very expensive even though it wasn't. Would recommend it bought for my son and he was pleased. It also arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 April 2014
Really nice tie pin....arrived in perfect time looked expensive but for a fraction of what you would pay in the high st...would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars As in description, 6 Mar. 2014
I wasn't expecting too much of this product because of the price but i was proven wrong. I am using this tie bar every day and i looks smart. The length is good as it covers most of the average width ties.