5.0 out of 5 stars B/f need one for work as his tie was doing ...
B/f need one for work as his tie was doing his head in. Speedy delivery and fab for the price
Published 4 months ago by Jo

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clip
I ordered this Tie Clip to wear at work. However the seller dispached the incorrect one and I received a silver one with a fake diamond in. The items are the same just a different style on the front.
I contacted the seller and informed them of their mistake. They gave me a 50% refund and allowed me to keep the item.
I would order the other one however it took so...
Published 6 months ago by Edward Chatterley

5.0 out of 5 stars B/f need one for work as his tie was doing ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Mens Boys Metal Silver+Black Tone Simple Necktie Tie Bar Clasp Clip (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 6 Jun 2014
Took too long. Wasn't what i ordered. What I got was okay, but not what i was expecting. And it took over a month to arrive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clip, 8 May 2014
Edward Chatterley "EdTheMonkee" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
I would order the other one however it took so long to arrive (it is dispached from Hong Kong) that I don't think it will be worth the wait.
The item itself isn't bad and is actually quite sturdy so I will use it - just a bit disappoining that I received the wrong one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 14 April 2014
Looked very nice very expensive even though it wasn't. Would recommend it bought for my son and he was pleased. It also arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars As in description, 6 Mar 2014
I wasn't expecting too much of this product because of the price but i was proven wrong. I am using this tie bar every day and i looks smart. The length is good as it covers most of the average width ties.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but the chain came off, 12 Aug 2014
Looks great but the chain came off, the moment I pulled it out of the packaging for the first time

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for the price, 9 Oct 2014
Cheap if it's what you are looking for

3.0 out of 5 stars smart, 13 Mar 2014
Graham Spafford (newcastle under lyme Staffordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Smart simple but very affective
Holds the tie in place nicely to give a smart appearance
very pleased with the iteam

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014