5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say except BRILLIANT
When I bought my Nexus 7 HD I bought with it an ASUS rubberised case.....what rubbish. So I went searching for a better one. I came across this one on Amazon and was sceptical because of the price. How wrong can you be, this case fits the bill in every respect. Good quality,good fit, nice looking, effective magnets. I am genuinely delighted.
Buy one you will not be...
Published 8 months ago by Anthony Buncher

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made/designed
Published 1 month ago by D J Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say except BRILLIANT, 3 July 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc® Ultra Slim ASUS Google Nexus 7 2013 Protector Leather Case Smart Case Back Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2 Generation (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black) (Personal Computers)
Buy one you will not be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made/designed, 11 Feb. 2015
Should have been great. Fits well, allows good access to the buttons, jack and charging point. Unfortunately one of the bits of metal that holds the front cover shut fell out after 10 days and the 2nd one after 3 weeks. They were lost after they fell out. Therefore it won't protect the screen if dropped and is unfit for purpose. Its either badly designed or poorly made. Shame

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product beats out name brand, 6 Aug. 2014
James M. Lambert "vet of the suck" (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
Great alternative to the ridiculously priced Google branded case. I bought this for my g/f's Nexus 7, and will most likely get one for mine in the near future. The auto-off/on is a great feature I wish the Google branded one had. The only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is that it's really only a one position stand, especially on a smooth surface. I enjoy the two-position stands much better. Good quality product, and great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting., 1 Nov. 2014
The reviews on this case (217 of 'em currently) are the same as those listed for the other EasyAcc case advertised and which was then, about £3.00 dearer. I therefore ordered this one by mistake, when I really wanted the softer leather one.This is a good case but it hasn't got a soft leather feel to it, so I returned it and ordered the other one.Hence only 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a canny case for the price!, 27 Sept. 2014
I got this case as a replacement for a tired looking mofred case. I had liked the mofred but the auto wake function never worked and swiping from the side in some apps was a pain.

This case is great however, minimum amount of fuss in holding it nice and snug which exposes the whole front of the nexus meaning easier navigation in apps. Also, great access to volume rocker and power switch.

The magnets work well making the stand nice and secure. I able to confidently use apps and press the screen whilst in the stand position.

The auto wake feature works perfectly with this case.

Quality seems good. However, I often hold the nexus by the folded stand flap and do worry that it may not hold up for very long. That is just a feeling as I'm only a couple of weeks in.

Despite that, possibly unfair, feeling I am happy with this product, the fit is nice, access to the screen and buttons is great and the auto wake feature is perfect. Well worth the cash so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall really good, but watch out for the magnetic lock., 4 Jan. 2015
I bought this item at the recommendation of a friend
PROs:
The item arrived promptly.
I like the fact that it holds the tablet really well and it doesn't get undone easily.
The leather feel is really nice and it looks really, really good.
It fits the tablet just right and it is not bulky as some of the other cases I had. Ultra Slim really means Ultra Slim.

WISH IT HAD:
I wish there was an option to adjust the angles at which I can hold the tablet, especially when watching a move or something like that.
A longer USB charger (you can use any other one if you have any from a phone or an old device, though)

CONS:
A small issue after about 2-3 months worth of use is that one of the magnets from the lock came loose. I did not lose it and I managed to stick back in the socket but every now and then it comes out. I am afraid that if the other comes loose I might not be able to lock. Will update if it happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, easy to install and provides good protection, 17 Dec. 2014
Great product, easy to install and provides good protection. The cover can even be folded into a stand for when you want to watch a movie. Only downside is that it's uncomfortable to hold when the front cover is folded back if you're trying to read something with one hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 15 July 2014
The case fits the Nexus perfectly snugly. The magnetic clasp is very convenient and should save some wear and tear on the power switch. I have a QI charger and I have no problem in charging the Nexus while within the case. I think it is a very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please have no doubt about the quality of an EasyAcc case normally I would recommend an original equipment manufacturer s produc, 28 Mar. 2015
A. Lawson (Kendal, Cumbria) - See all my reviews
After 9 months daily use the magnets fell off the case so I wrote and ask if they could be replaced, their email response was the same day, they said would replace the case. Easyacc informed me when they had given it to The Royal Mail and it arrived the next day.
Please have no doubt about the quality of an EasyAcc case normally I would recommend an original equipment manufacturer s product but this case is a perfect fit well designed for this specific product.
Do not look further than EasyAcc for computer peripherals for price quality and day to day usability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case cover and stands well in landscape., 24 Aug. 2014
AdamT (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Good feel to this affordable case.
Fits well.
Shuts nicely with a satisfying click on the metal part, with the dual function of shutting off the tablet screen.
Is a little awkward to hold in landscape with this case folder back on itself.
Height level is good when folding the cover into a prism to rest it on a table.
No portrait support though - so you may prefer one of those swivel back cases.

Also don't forget with the back folded behind to hold the tablet in your hand it covers the rear facing camera (2013 Nexus 7)