5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 25 Jun 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
The MelodySusie Microneedle is a device which will assist the user in repairing / bettering the appearance of skin blemishes such as scars, cellulite, stretch marks, large pores etc.

It arrives in a box and in a sealed wrapper for hygiene purposes (note that this item should only ever be used by one individual and should not be shared around household members!).

The microneedle appears to be well made. It is sturdy and comfortable to hold in the hand whilst in use. I have had a microneedle roller before, but this one appears to be generally better made and not bendy or fragile as the other one I had was. So in terms of construction and build quality, it seems very good.

In use, I have been using this microneedle roller for almost a week now. It has been a while since I used one, and already I am seeing the beginnings of some results. I have a couple of scars from surgery and I also have some stretch marks from my pregnancies. With even the small amount of time I have been using this, the marks are becoming less visible. I will be continuing to use the roller over the coming months and will update my review in a couple of months with further updates on progress with regard to visibility. But so far, I am really impressed as I thought that I would be stuck with these marks for ever! It would appear that with the help of this roller I won't be!

Do make sure that you clean the microneedle according to instructions - the last thing you want to get is an infection. It is simple to do and doesn't take very long.

Overall, this is a really good product. Often people seem to think that without spending a fortune on cosmetic surgery they will be unable to get rid of scars and blemishes. This device is perhaps an affordable and realistic way to help.

I was sent this item to test and honestly review.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Early days but I'm seeing a bit of difference..., 1 Aug 2014
Stella (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I'll be honest, the idea of sticking needles in my skin was really scary but after reading up on derma roller microneedles I thought I'd give it a try to see if a small surgical scar could be made to look less noticeable. I'm not quite brave enough to try the 1.0 needle though so I gave this 0.5 a go.

Takes a bit of getting used to but as long as you take it gently it's not as bad as you'd think. Nowhere near as bad as I had imagined in my head at least. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks so it's not like the scar is invisible yet, but the appearance has improved a little I think. It's a motivation to keep going, seeing it decrease little by little. I think it will take a while and it's not something to be rushed but I'm happy to keep going and see how far I can take it.

I've heard this works for facial lines, stretchmarks, facial pitting and scarring so I might try it on my stretchmarks next.

I've been sterilizing it in a bottle sterilizer with dissolving tablets and that seems to be working well. Much cheaper than going to a salon for treatment so for the price it's worth a try.

I was sent this complimentary product by the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Time User., 15 Aug 2014
This is the first Derma Roller i have ever used. I have only used the Derma roller a few times, i think it will take a few months to see results according to information i have read on the internet. its easy to use and just a bit prickly on the skin. i make sure it is washed and sterilized after each use and thoroughly dry before storing back in its plastic case, this is important to avoid bacteria growing on the needles,
I always make sure my skin and hands are thoroughly clean too and wipe my hands and face with a anti bac wound wipe and place every thing i'm using on a clean towel. I hope that making sure sure every thing is clean and sterile that i should not encounter any problems with infection. Its a good idea to remember, you are piercing into the skin and therefore leaving yourself open to infections.
I hope the results will speak for them selves? only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, 18 Feb 2014
This product is like having a professional in your hands, i would highly recommend it. true and amazing results, and affordable for any budget.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked more detailed instructions as to usage and benefits, 11 Dec 2014
I can feel the current. Would have liked more detailed instructions as to usage and benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Derma Roller is of excellent quality, and arrived swiftly. Goodbye stretch marks!, 14 Aug 2014
Sarah Rehmatullah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am relieved to find a solution to post pregnancy stretch marks that is affordable and can be used in the comfort of my own home. I previously thought I had ran out of options. I tried creams to actually attempt to prevent the stretch marks in the first place. When that failed to work, I tried post pregnancy stretch mark creams and oils. I have tried intensive serums that were very expensive (Creme de la Mer), which did show some results at the time, but not healing them entirely. I tried Dermabrasion at home, which seems to smooth them a bit at the time. Any news of ways of healing stretch marks receives my undivided attention, so when I heard of the MelodySusie Derma Roller, my interest was sparked. I researched which length of needle was required. The item arrived promptly and well packaged. The roller arrives sealed, for hygiene reasons and your own peace of mind. The item does need to be sterilised and not used by any other person except yourself. The idea of using needles may scare some people off of this treatment. It was my first time, and I felt no pain at all. As the idea of a Derma Roller is to create a situation, via the needles, where the skin needs to produce more collagen to "repair" the "damaged" skin surface, this is a great way to stimulate the body to repair your stretch marks (or other marks).

I will update this review as results appear, but if you already know about Derma Rollers, perhaps through expensive salon treatments, do proceed and feel confident in purchasing, as the quality is excellent, as is the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 10 Sep 2014
Arrived quickly. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try to have a try!, 9 July 2014
I brought it 1 month ago and now I can see a bit change to our skin. After 1 months using this derma roller, I found my blackheads being less than before, now I am a bit fond of this item! I have the annoyance of my blackheads on nose for many years. At the beginning when I received this derma roller, I was a little scared of using this needle to roll on face, thinking it was going to be very painful. But after 1 months' attempt, I found that things becoming to change, and now the feeling is so good. Hope this stuff can make the blackheads less and less.