5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
I have only played a small amount of this game but I am so impressed with what I have seen so far I felt I had to stop playing to put this review on the Appstore. The game downloads perfectly, looks stunning and (so far) plays flawlessly on the Kindle Fire HD.

Mosaika is a classic point & click adventure - no hidden objects but loads of puzzles - none of...
Published 12 months ago by CRHI

3.0 out of 5 stars Hated it with a passion at first but quite like it now.
My review is biased as I have never played a game like this before. I prefer quicker, tactical games where I play against opponents for the highest score. This one is so frustrating and hard I was going to uninstall it 5 mins after I started to play it. However, I persevered and have played it several times since although I would not get another similar game again. I just...
Published 10 months ago by skyscrapergirl

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging but too short, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
I got this as the free app of the day. Lovely graphics and a slightly cheesey story hide what is basically a collect the objects and solve the puzzles game. The puzzles are reasonably straight forwards, most of the time they can't be solved until you've picked up an object from 6 screens away. Slightly frustrating going back and forwards between all the locations over and over again. But overall, it kept me engaged for a couple of hours, and then it was over. Another review mentioned a price of 63p, this seems fair for a couple of hours entertainment. I'm off to download lost city now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surperb Game, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Beautiful graphics and top quality gameplay. Puzzles well thought out. If I could give more than 5* I would. I can't wait to try the other two which I'm going to find now. Thanks for putting a good spin on the end of the week. Best free app in ages and I would recommend that you buy this; you will not be disappointed unlessmyou don't like puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars o.o, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Very impressed visually looks stunning, hooked from beginning would highly recommend downloading. Even better to grab it while it is free :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Uninspiring, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
I normally love this type of game but this one has been easy to put down. Clever in some ways but rather boring, but it didn't cost much so I don't suppose I could expect much from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great app., 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
I've given it 5 stars. This is a great app.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Un-demanding, 10 Nov 2013
M. G. Chisholm "chiefengineer3" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Given the price - very cheap - this is a fun and relatively easy point and click puzzle adventure. The graphics are very good and the puzzles a decent mix of the easy and more difficult. Non of them are so hard they can't be done in a reasonable time but some are challenging enough to keep interest alive.

Probably a great little game you could play with children to get them to start to think about logical steps and using their brains to solve puzzles using solid methodology.

My only negative is that if you have played the other Fire Maple games is that you will all too quickly work out what the authors and programmers are aiming for.

Good game for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good puzzle game, 3 Jan 2014
I love my books (International Wanderer) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
It was free and I am glad it was. I wouldn't say it is worth paying for. Download when it comes up as a free game.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain fun, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Great point and click adventure - not too taxing but an absolute bargain and so good to play an adventure that doesn't ask for more money as you get further. Finished in a couple of hours but very polished game well worth the price. No hint feature but wasn't necessary as all clues were fairly set.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
I brought this app, downloaded it and now it . Won't open saying that I don't own it. What is going on?

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
After reading the reviews I was excited about downloading the game. Unfortunately I am completely unable to play as it keeps telling me that I do not own it. Very disappointed!

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›