5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
I have only played a small amount of this game but I am so impressed with what I have seen so far I felt I had to stop playing to put this review on the Appstore. The game downloads perfectly, looks stunning and (so far) plays flawlessly on the Kindle Fire HD.

Published 17 months ago by CRHI

3.0 out of 5 stars Hated it with a passion at first but quite like it now.
Published 15 months ago by skyscrapergirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 1 Oct. 2013
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)

Mosaika is a classic point & click adventure - no hidden objects but loads of puzzles - none of which are too difficult to figure out. There is a lot of wandering about, finding objects to use elsewhere & backtracking to scenes already visited, as in all these types of games, but there is an integrated map for you to find your way about with relative ease. There is also a Hints Guide built into the game if you're not too sure what to do next.

It has to be said that the graphics are the absolute star of this game. They are quite simply GORGEOUS. A fantasy puzzle adventure without ghouls, graveyards and horrible creatures is a breath of fresh air. The music is calming and there are no long pages of dialogue to plough through.

I've been waiting for Fire Maple to produce another of these games ever since I played The Lost City and loved it & this is shaping up to be even better. If the rest of the game is as good as the part I have played so far, it will be my idea of the perfect game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but short, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
The graphics are stunning, and someone has clearly spent a lot of time trying to make it beautiful as well as enjoyable. There is a certain Myst quality about it all too, but as has been mentioned it was a bit easy and therefore also a bit short, which is the only down side I have found, and why I only give 4 stars. The game shouldn't take an adult much more than 1-2 hours to complete.

Highly enjoyable but was glad to get it as a Free App of the Day on appstore. Not sure I would have been so happy to pay for it with no longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do buy this one! Love it!, 26 Oct. 2013
deafbat (surrey, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Played The Lost City and this is just as good. Lovely lovely games. I usually play hidden object etc but have thoroughly enjoyed these point and click games. Do buy it. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mosaika, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
I love the games that make you think. Fire Maple need to bring out more games like this. I was well into the hidden object games but have got really bored doing them. Was also pleased that it had it's on built in guide. Still took a while for me to finish. I am now restarting the game and see how far I can get without using it. Brilliant graphics and well worth the money unlike some others who charge well over the top.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hated it with a passion at first but quite like it now., 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
My review is biased as I have never played a game like this before. I prefer quicker, tactical games where I play against opponents for the highest score. This one is so frustrating and hard I was going to uninstall it 5 mins after I started to play it. However, I persevered and have played it several times since although I would not get another similar game again. I just got it as it was free.

The graphics are excellent on my Kindle Fire HD and I agree with other reviewers comments about how imaginative and well developed it is. Unfortunately, it's just not a game I like, but can see why others do if they like mind-bending games with good graphics.

5.0 out of 5 stars mosaica, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Excellent game with stunning graphics . Have been waiting a long Time for a game from this company since lost city . Very inexpensive for a game of this quality with plenty of puzzles and logic .highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Thank you so much for making such a beautiful game. Yes it is short and quite easy but I don't think anyone can complain. Show me what entertainment you can buy that is this good for less than a quid!
Please make more developers. I will be right here behind you. Really brilliant. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful graphics, enchanting game, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
A truly lovely fantasy adventure. Helpful hints along the way (very useful for a beginner like me!) I definitely recommend this game. Lots of thought has obviously been put into the graphics and music too.

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Does not work on my kindle fire hd. I have even removed from device then tried again. Must have a glitch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Game, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
This is a great game in the point and click genre. The graphics are stunning and the game itself is not too difficult, especially with help available if you are really stuck. I didn't want it to end. It's nice to have a game which is not a nasty mystery. There's nothing there that wouldn't be suitable for children.

The Hidden World