Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£11.63+ £1.26 shipping

on 1 January 2014
great mix of tracks from the the rave, brit pop, grunge, era. 90 tracks that are all hit tracks, no fillers. i hope they bring out an 80's or even an 70's version of this cd set, recommended to all who remember or want to hear what the 90's had to offer.
on 10 June 2014
The album features a wide choice of tracks from the 90s. There is dance, Brit pop, indy, rave, rap, gulity pleasures. I vividly see the images of my memories during the decade, whilst listening to the album. I listened to the most of the tracks, as I was a teenager doing my GCSE, A levels and University days. It brings back fond memories for me. It is nice to listen to the tracks. I enjoy it. I have to say this is one the best 90s albums selling at present. If you want to take a journey to the 90s, buy this album. 90s music holds distinctive features and introduced new genres of music. It is very much different from the 70s and 80s.
on 15 November 2013
Excellent tracks brings back many happy memories of misspent youth !! Would highly recommend brought in mp3 format as using the tracks on home cd of family do's and my computer for some reason won't let me select out of the iTunes !! But stores it on the iTunes so happy on all counts !!
on 12 August 2014
Wow, I remember these songs like it was yesterday, then I realise it wasn't yesterday and I start to feel old...but all joking aside, definitely worth the price and a nice trip down memory lane..reminds me of a time when I didn't need a hat to keep my head warm :( haha.

It came with autorip too, so I have these songs on my tablet too.
on 14 January 2014
All of the pops of the 90s what more is there to say a very good presentation of the hit tunes of this era. Very listenable if you are into this time zone.
on 14 February 2014
A great mix of tracks to bring to bring back some happy memories from your younger years Great buy well worth it
on 18 March 2014
This collection is full of classics that bring back so many memories of that era,
good value as a download
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 April 2014
Being somewhat mired, musically speaking, in the 1980s, I'm not usually to be found in the company of something as ultra modern as a 90s compilation collection. But, in the case of '90 Hits Of The 90s', I simply couldn't help myself.

The impressive excuse for such impulsive behaviour was that I had an instant recognition and profound appreciation for just how diverse and exciting the music they've chosen for this four disc selection undoubtedly is. The more honest, shorthand, excuse is that I felt a profound need to get my hands on a copy of 'Let's Get Ready To Rhumble' at very short notice and I see absolutely no shame in admitting that fact before you here.

Well, almost none anyway.

Being something of a fat lump, and being as how the naked sunbathing season is advancing rapidly upon me, I have decided to use '90 Hits Of The 90s' to kick-start a bit of a get-fit campaign. I have great faith in its abilities on that score, since I can barely keep still whenever I play it. If you can picture in your mind's eye a cross between Divine and Gene Kelly (apologies in advance if you subsequently need professional therapy to shift such an image back OUT again), that's the effect this product seems to be having on me at the moment.

It was fascinating to discover that I did actually know virtually all of these 90 tracks, albeit perhaps not by their actual names. Which is only fair really, since I was out and about in the 90s dancing to most of these songs in their original pub and club settings. Nevertheless, I would perhaps have appreciated a bit more detail in the sleeve notes. I wouldn't have minded knowing where all these songs came in the charts for instance, and a few pictures of some of the artists would not have gone amiss either. And, no, I'm not just saying that because Shakespears Sister is/are on CD1.

Oh, alright then; yes, I probably am.
on 25 January 2016
I am very pleased with this purchase very good quality at a reasonable price & goes well with the other items I purchased earlier.
on 19 December 2014
this compilation cd is slowly becoming my favourite cd from my 90's collection which says a lot as I have many cds from that area