5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Android tablet.
This definitely deserves 5 stars as (I am writing with my husband, the recipient's help here) it is absolutely perfect if you aren't into Apple or Sony product. He already has the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini phone and loves it and I was looking for a great mid priced tablet for him for Christmas. This really does tick all the boxes for him. It comes with 16GB onboard memory...
Published 7 months ago by Acathla

1.0 out of 5 stars Canadian model not covered by warranty in UK
This is not a criticism of the tablet. We bought ours through an Amazon seller called Global Bargains UK. When we opened it, we could see immediately that it had come with the wrong plug. I contacted Samsung, who checked the code on our tablet. It had been manufactured in Canada. Because it was manufactured outside the EU, it was not covered for any servicing in the UK...
Published 3 months ago by Gruffalo's Mum

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi), 17 Jan 2014
S. Augustin (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)
Lighter, smaller and faster than the tab 2. I also have a 7" Galaxy tab and am loving this bigger screen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 July 2014
M. Richards (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Value for money but quite slow and not as fast as the iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY, 27 July 2014
Superb piece of kit. My son bought it to replace his Archos Cobalt which had failed after two years of heavy use. Very nicely built and a lovely, responsive screen. Quick, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3, 31 May 2014
As a golden oldie,77,I have a laptop & loved it,but this is so so clever.Still finding my way around but down loaded a manual & it is slowly but surely soaking in,old brains not as clever or quick.I have 4 boys with Apple & they think this knocks the socks off theirs.Will let you know how I get on,as I am off abroad & this is so more convenient,by weight & size.LOVE IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow to re-charge, 26 April 2014
I finally took the plunge and chose the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" as my first tablet.

The screen size is much better for portable use than a phone, and the tablet is much lighter in my bag than the netbook it replaces.

Only downside is that the item description failed to mention that it was an American model. No problem with that once the language settings have been changed from US to UK English, but it requires the use of a supplied (non-branded) UK power adapter.

The battery takes about 12 hours to fully charge from empty, and if the battery is less than half full you can't charge the tablet while it's switched on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy TAB 3, 13 Feb 2014
M. N. Johns - See all my reviews
It comes up to the glowing descriptions in the adverts. It is easy to set up, including Email & after a little practice I can find my way around. I find the battery lasts for at least 3 hours if not longer when watching films or programmes. The Users Handbook is over 200 pages long, but very comprehensive & best viewed on a separate PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 7 Feb 2014
Love the tablet, its easy to handle and instructions are easy to navigate, good size, picture quality is also good

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 3 Feb 2014
Xmas pressies for the kids.....and they still work a treat, never miss a beat.... Well worth it over the cheap import budget versions. we have had too many of those pack up or give in under pressure...Kids well pleased so im happy too. :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Tab but for a novice with Apps could do with guidance, then would be excellent!, 30 Jan 2014
I love it, but as a lady who is not used to 'apps' I am on a steep learning curve. In some instances I have found I am not alone and forums of people are having the same problem. It would be good if there were more explicit commands eg when drop box says can not open downloads it needs an app to do so, it could tell us which app. I spent a long time trying to upload pictures, which is my main purpose for the Tab, to use for art. I still don't know how to create files, but I will get there!
Very good quality pictures and sound.
I have learned apps conflict with each other not to download too many of the same type.
Ideally need a teenager at home with patience to teach me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Review, 11 Jan 2014
Took a little time to get used to the Android system but now I now love the versatility of the device

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›