on 7 May 2014
Never used a tablet before - Galaxy 10.1 is excellent in every respect. Intuitive to use, so convenient and great battery life.
on 28 December 2013
Having owned an iPad for a couple of years I had been tempted to buy another Apple tablet - I'm glad I didn't. This Samsung is better than my, admittedly 2 year old iPad, and much chaper. Highly recommended.
on 15 May 2014
As always this was delivered promptly. I am very pleased with it and it does everything that I would want it to. My opinion is that it is well worth the money and would recommend it to anyone. In fact several people that have seen and tried it have been very impressed.
on 17 May 2014
Have been using the tablet for a few weeks now I am very impressed so far would recommend this product
on 19 June 2014
Unfortunately I bought this item then later had to return it as it had a battery fault and kept switching itself off. Disappointing as good size and easy to use.
on 10 April 2014
This is not a criticism of the tablet. We bought ours through an Amazon seller called Global Bargains UK. When we opened it, we could see immediately that it had come with the wrong plug. I contacted Samsung, who checked the code on our tablet. It had been manufactured in Canada. Because it was manufactured outside the EU, it was not covered for any servicing in the UK. So we are returning the tablet - it is a lot of money to spend on something that would not be covered for servicing if anything were to go wrong with it. Don't buy from this seller (unless you want a Canadian plug and device).
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
It is so quick and convenient easy to use and very good apps it will probably get 5* when I have worked through all the
things on it
on 19 December 2014
I love it. Superb quality, what more can I say. Bit annoying having all the adverts popping up on apps but that is not the fault of the unit. So easy to use I persuaded my wife, who doesn't like using computers, to get one and she loves it too. Highly recommended.
on 9 August 2014
Good tablet. Some bits are really good. A screen protector has improved the touch screen. Its very similar to my Samsung phone so I can learn the two gadgets together. Got my music playing on both devices and shared photos also. Tried to use my phone as a mobile hot spot but they didn't connect by cable very well. Predictive text could do with a bit of improvement and the intuitive saving of my words also saves sensitive numbers - not good.
However it is not compatible with Flash. No separate charging jack so can't hook up to my phone and charge at the same time. No hdmi socket- good job I have a smart tv.
on 7 February 2014
We are delighted with the tab 3, we keep it handy and use it all the time, we had our computer in another room and therefore we didn't use it so much, now we are forever looking things up, and we find the calendar very useful.