5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy and great characters! Perfect combo
Another great one for Harper. In the world of fae, the wild hunt, old world and new coming together it has something for everyone.

Great characters that have depth and that you really care about. I hVevresd other dani Harper books and this does not disappoint.

Published 8 months ago by A. Parkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Readable but not gripping
Good for an unbelievable bit of escapism. I think it would be better if the authors/ publishers would write the order that these books should be read
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. P. Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy and great characters! Perfect combo, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)

If you love action, revenge, transformation,friendship, discovery, love and the odd bit of steam this series and any other from Harper are the ones for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concept, 31 May 2014
Ms. Gillian Dix "Gilly" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book but I can see that it wouldn't be to everyone's taste! It is about magic and fantasy as all in this series are. If you like one you will like them all. This one has human girl with a lot of magic which I found hard to equate to. Made for a light, get-away-from-it-all read, not to be taken very seriously!

5.0 out of 5 stars STORM BOUND, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
Great book really enjoyed this book, will be looking forward to reading more in the series. Highly recommend this book to anyone who likes these types of books

3.0 out of 5 stars Readable but not gripping, 3 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
Good very read, but after reading Storm Warrior found it a little similar and not quite as engrossing and compelling

4.0 out of 5 stars Storming, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
A really great read could not put it down read it in two days a gripping story line great author

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
First book iv read by this author and iv just downloaded the second , can't wait to get started , it was a great read with researched facts about Wicca and witches etc , I'm hoping the second one is as well researched and written

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
Did not deliver the promises made in the synopsis. This struggles to be a romance, let alone a steamy one. Far too complex descriptions of places and surroundings which I guess tried to paint a picture, but we really don't need to know every chair, table, pot, shelf, colour of walls in a room, doors to the left, windows right etc... A lot of paranormal ideas mixed together and just really not for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars "The Grim" series book 2, 14 Jun. 2014
Book Addict - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
Aidan ap Llanfor is very like the hero from book 1 "Storm Warior", in the sense he catches the eye of the Fair Ones and is transformed into a Grim; a large black dog that only those destined to die violently in the near future can perceive.

For over 1000 years Aidan resists the formidable charm of the cruel Faerie princess Celynnen; forgotten by those he once loved and forgetting himself the life he once had. He remains determined to escape though and when an opportunity arises he seizes it; racing for freedom with the Wild Hunt closing in. He faces certain death at the hands of the Lord of the Hunt, yet is saved when a modern witch inadvertently calls him to her and releases him from his curse.

The universe is definitely trying to tell Brooke something, but she has yet to decipher the message she is sent when she consistently picks the same cards from a number of Tarot packs. Each of her cards has a connection to a dog, and as Brooke's magic isn't working as well as it should, she decides to cast a circle and call El Guardia for help; a kind of spirit dog to guide her. What she gets instead is a very naked and human Aidan.

There is plenty of action and drama as Celynnen plots to get her pet back, but Aidan and Brooke are determined to stop her. Their romance blooms quickly amid the action and has a sweet quality to it, whilst the physical side of their relationship is explosive. There is an interesting array of characters plus I liked the fact that Morgan and Rhys; the leading lovers from book 1, make an appearance. There's even more magic than before; Brooke as a powerful witch can certainly hold her own against the Faerie Folk, plus an additional Fair One is introduced who could prove to be either a powerful enemy or ally. This is a thoroughly enjoyable romance and I look forward to the future release of book 3 "Storm Warned"; which is currently a work in progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Mar. 2014
S. Lacey (Annalong) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Storm Bound (The Grim Series) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book, would have finished it sooner if I had the reading time, I really didn't want to put it down, in fact when it was downloaded to my kindle first thing on the release day I meant to only read for half an hour cause it was too early to get up but when I checked my clock next 2 hours had passed! That's how much it sucks you in, you don't even notice the time!

I loved Aidan and Brooke and I was so excited to discover that Brooke is good friends with the heroine from the previous book Morgan! The series is definitely building to an event I think and I imagine any other Grims that escape service may just find themselves close to Aidan and Rhys' homes and meeting with them. Perhaps by the Queens design. I wouldn't be surprised to find she influenced their escapes and where they ended up.

I think the escaped Grims are going play an important part in restoring balance to the Faery realm and I can't wait to see how they do and who gains freedom next! I also found myself wondering if all Grims are male or if females were turned into Grims too? Guess we may find out as the series progresses and I'm looking forward to the next book!

I hope Lurien, Lord of the Wild Hunt, will make some more appearances, I'd like to see the Queen reappear too, she was mentioned in this book but we didn't see her as we did in the previous book.

Storm Bound (The Grim Series)